of.price hike.&.me.

Yea, another petrol price hike - whilst most people went out to fill up their tanks and ended up queuing for God-knows-how-long (whilst wasting the precious fuel), I decided to forgo the hype and stayed in bed with the kids instead.

Tak berbaloi chek nak bersusah payah just to save a few bucks. Not like if I were to fill up the tank to the brim last night, minyak tu tahan sampai tahun depan. You know what I mean?

Well, I'm still 6 months away from my next salary increment but some of the stuff that I have to pay for already increased tenfold, the house maintenance fee, the parking rent (yea, even the pakcik who rented out the parking bay to us demanded extra bucks on top of the usual fees - sebab maintenance fee dah naik katanya, domino effect disitu) etc  - which equals to the reduction of the amount of my monthly saving which is currently 25%  of my salary.

Yea, I'm trying to save as much as I can these days tho I'm yet to be a cheapskate when it comes to hmpp..food. :P

Haih, what a programmer cabuk to do?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker