of.a week off.&.me.

First day of work after more than a week-long break from work is...pretty sucky - to add salt to the wound, the traffic this morning was pretty hellish.

So yea, what a way to start a new week after days of lazing around with my loved ones. Besides going back to Malacca for raya haji and in between house chores, a visit to the dentist, shopping spree and whatnot, we managed to squeeze in a short-getaway last week.

Nothing fancy but pretty relaxing nevertheless - except for the long drive through the long and winding road. Please be a dear and remind me not to go anywhere near a highland for my getaway next time. Please remind me that my motion-sickness is yet to be cured (if that's even possible).

Haih,I'm feeling pretty dizzy just by thinking of it.

Jalan bengkang-bengkok = I is muntah. Well, almost.

Don't mind me, I'm deliriously happy but I'm just being my usual whiny-self. :P

I should thank C*** for going with my flow, for agreeing to everything that I asked for the entire week. When the mummy is happy, everyone is happy. Thank you darling, this mum is very happy. :x

Okay sila muntah.


Meanwhile, I'm missing the babies.

Have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker