of.a much needed break.&.me.

I wish that I have more than 24 hours in a day.

Getting back from work around 6.30pm - 7pm (depending on the traffic) and trying to squeeze in grocery shopping, ironing, sterilizing storage bottles and the pump parts, cooking, sorting out Myra's school bag and SM's ebm and a quick visit to the parents place etc - all within the short hours before bedtime is pretty tiring.

That my friend, is the sole reason for my pre-hypertension blood pressure. Like yea, I'm never the one with the blood pressure issues. I didn't even have em during both of my pregnancies and to be having em now adelah somewhat mind-blowing and (I hafta admit) frightening.

Probably a reminder for me to slow down a little.

No. I'm not complaining. I have to do what I have to do. I'll do whatever needed of me until I cannot do it no more. I'm simply stating the facts which brought me to my 2nd point.

I need a break.

I need to unwind for a bit. I need to go somewhere where I don't need to think about work, at all and little of anything else for sometime. (Sometime in my book adelah a day, or maybe two. I couldn't afford it to be any longer than that - ada bermacam-macam jenis constraints you see?)

We are so going somewhere during our upcoming a-week-long break, even if I need to drag C***. Not that he needs any dragging ( and not like I'm capable of dragging him anywhere, he's like 20kg heavier), I'm just saying.

I've been giving out hints, heck, more like telling him straight to the face that I need a quick getaway and he seems to be fine with it.

On a lighter note, I need a shopping spree.

Probably a pot of sugar scrub will do me good or a new pair of Fitflop (tho C*** might kill me if I were to buy my 8th pair. he he.)

Owh, and a freshly made Belgian waffle with gelato for tea will be nice.

And maybe, just maybe another stick of eyeliner for backup, you know, just in case I lost those eyeliners at home.

And a new stroller, yea, a new light stroller which is no longer essential in my list, but I want it anyway if I could only find the one that fits the bill.

That's about it. Happy weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker