of.love.&.me.

Myra :"Mummy, mummy sayang tak Myra ni?" 
Me : "Sayang la, mummy sayang kakak."
Myra :"Sayang banyak ke sikit?"
Me :" Sayang banyak la."
Myra: "Mummy sayang banyak kan? Buat apa nak sikit."
Me : T__T

I wonder if she has doubts about my love for her these days. Yer lah, asyik mendatangkan kemarahan and kena marah (for the obvious reasons) je kejenya.

She's still my intan payung and all that, dealing with her only gets a wee bit more challenging - now that she talks like 24/7. Wherever, whenever. I seldom have time for my own train of thoughts anymore. Ade je la soalan and her endless chatters. he he.

After  6 months of exclusive bf, SM has been introduced to solids. Since we were busy rushing here and there during the weekend. His 1st solid adelah the organic pisang emas.Will try to prepare his brown rice home-made cereal tonight.

On a lighter note, my bf journey is pretty breezy so far.  Alhamdulillah. Probably due to the fact that I still have a deep freezer full of milk stash. My daily production is around 20oz daily, not much but I'm not fretting over it. Gone are the days of my endless meroyan-ness - fretting over this and that. You'll get what you need, yes?

I'd sometimes sneak in a frozen EBM for SM whenever I feel like it since I have a batch, a full load of drawer of em expiring in October. Might as well make a full use of it, those liquid gold don't come easy. Kalau sapa cakap easy, meh nak lempang sikit manusia-manusia yang oblivious ni. ha ha.

If you ask me, my definition of exclusive nursing is 70% efforts and 30% rezeki. Like seriously, rezeki is rezeki, tapi rezeki harus dicari, no? Ingat goyang kaki, dapat rezeki? You can't simply do nothing but whine about your low supplies. One of my biggest pet peeves adelah manusia-manusia yang couldn't be bothered to try. If you tried and failed, at least you've tried. Ni cuba pon tidak, tapi complaint sekodi. 

T_______T

Everything is possible if you put your mind to it.

I still have nothing against FM mothers. All of us want nothing but the best for our kids, yes? Cara jer berbeza, the end result, tetap sama. I just happen to love the ability to nurse. The ability to soothe a growling little tummy. To comfort. To watch them growing up healthy whilst knowing that I'm a big part of it.

I'm not going to lie. At times, the midnight nursing wears me out. My back aches. I sometimes wish for an uninterrupted sleep especially after a long tiring day at work - but this is something that I have to do. Something that I want to do, so I'd just suck it all up and move on. I'm a human after all. he he.

Anyway, will need to start stocking up on frozen EBM again starting this weekend, else my existing stash just gonna last until January, I have tonnes of catching up to do. Now that I passed the 6 months journey, I'm all psyched up for the next phase.

Berusahalah!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker