of.quick (random) update.&.me.

I got a few minutes left to spare, so let's be random for a bit.

SM had his first, terjun tiruk jatuh katil this morning. Either I slept like a log or he quietly crawled around (sampai terjatuh) is a mystery to me - as I'd usually wake up as soon as he goes "ek ek". He seems fine when I left him for work, just gonna keep an eye on him for the next 24 hours. Owh he's 6 month today. Kenapa la nak jatuh katil nak? *cries*

I turned 21 (+9) years young 2 days ago. Bye bye twenties, hello big 3 0. The celebration was pretty much nothing. ha ha. Kesedihan. The timing wasn't right so I'm not pushing it. C*** owes me a birthday treat and probably 4 years worth of birthday gift. But I had a yummo birthday treat in a form of a boxful of Victoria Sandwich cakes, so getting old whilst eating a cake is ain't that bad. I should be thankful for everything that I have and stop whining. Period.

I wanna go somewhere for a short getaway sooo bad. Anywhere will do. Doesn't matter if it's somewhere 2 hours away. It will do me good. My stress-induced high bp need to be remedied.

Yet to prepare anything for SM's first solid food, did I tell you he's 6 month today? 2nd child syndrome sungguh. Already bought a new mini food processor months ago. A bunch of cute storage pots for the food. A cool looking silicone spoon (but I think that I've lost it). Yea, that's about it. I don't know what happening to me. No feeding bowl. No cute bib. Owh yea, no organic food either. Bohooo.Will get my hands on em this weekend. Promise. We'll start with plain rice porridge and milk!

Okay dah, nak balik.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker