of.random.&.me.

The little one was down with fever on Monday, the 1st time ever in his almost-6-mth life. Owh boy, he's super cranky and clingy. Once I'm home, he'd stick to me like a baby koala - not that I'm complaining, I'm a clingy mum myself.

He hates the medicine, probably because he's yet to start on solids and the only thing he is familiar with is mum's milk. I'm feeling miserable just by looking at him looking miserable.

On a lighter note, took him to see the doc on Monday. The moment I stepped into the doc's office, the lady doc commented on how small I am, like "Owh,kecik jer mak dia". Kecik as in kurus? Small? Child-like? I've been perceived as normal, chubby(thanks to my high cheekbones) etc  - but kecik is rarely one of em (unless you're comparing me with a dinosaur) because I'm not a small person to begin with. Kecik? Like seriously? Where are you from doc? I wanna live in your city. he he.

Please don't mind me, I'm just trying to flatter myself, the hard work of BF works wonders on me this time around. I'm currently 3kg away from my pre-marriage weight, 10kg lighter than my recent pre-pregnancy weight (gained 6kg during pregnancy and lost 16kg.) - probably the lightest that I've been in the past 4 years and I hope it gonna stay that way until the next bub (which is probably in the next 2-3 years). :P

On another lighter note, dad is making an awesome progress. Yup, the parents are still here, another week or so more to go - tho it could be further extended depending on the physiotherapist's evaluation. I'm loving the fact that I get to see them everyday these days. We've been going to the apartment at the Embassy row daily to keep them company - tho most of the time, the suite is pretty meriah with visitors, especially during the weekends.

Owh, I love the working kitchen as I gets to lug all the food stuff and turn em into something fun. I made em apple pie and beef mushroom pie last weekend. This weekend, belum tau. I should probably walk over to Hock Choon supermarket (which is just across the road) this weekend - for ya know, inspirations. :P

I digress, back to dad, besides his daily physiotherapy, he  even had 3 sessions of acupuncture during the weekend. I should probably take a photo of him with the needles and all that (acupuncture is not for the faint of heart, the needles adelah scary), for memory's sake. Ya know, a token of remembrance of everything that he had to endure to get back to his feet again.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker