of.sick.&.me.

I'm sick of people asking if it's too late to do something.

Like seriously, if you want to do something real bad, you wouldn't wait until it's too late isn't it?

What if it's too late? Are you gonna crawl into a corner and die? Geez, please do.

I'm sick of people asking for forgiveness for the sake of asking.

Like yea, let's just pretend that I'm really sorry just to save my ass, then I'll just be extra careful not to be caught again next time. Yea, good for you.

I'm sick of having to repeat myself again and again, for having to point out the obvious.

Tapi...tak jugak paham-paham. It's like being angry at the neighbors for dumping their waste right in front of your gate and they innocently went "Eh..kenapa nak marah-marah ni?"

Bolehkah anda lihat tahap ke-bengap-an disitu?

I'm sick of people taking others for granted.

It's so easy to walk all over someone who is nice to you kan? When a neighbor is nice to you, you'll go.."Well, I'm a nice neighbor myself",self-righteousness at its best.

When your loved one is nice to you, you think that it's your right to be treated nicely. You think that it's your right to be respected and loved tho most of the time buat perangai macam nak mintak lempang.

Do you know that like trust and respect, love hafta be earned and not merely gifted - cause love comes slow and it goes so fast (bak kata Passenger), like so very fast. 

I sound like a woman with depression, don't I?  he he.
 

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker