of.work trip.&.me.

The boss has been giving me the are-you-ready-for-Bangkok-project talk again.

The long overdue project.

The last time he did was probably 2 months ago, so I thought that it won't be materialized any time soon since they are yet to come with the exact timeline except for the go-live date - which is sometime in January 2015.

Yesterday, whilst we're waiting for the elevator together, he went "Okay kan?" and I went "No"(yea, I'm pretty blunt like that) which he quickly replied with "Well, you still have to.". Urgh, like why do you even bother to ask if it's pretty clear that I don't have a choice?

 T____T

Now I'm wondering whether I should be dragging the whole family together with me if the 1st trip is anytime soon.(Yea, there are like 4-5 trips altogether.) Can't imagine how C*** gonna be able to handle the little SM at night.  He still wakes up once or twice to nurse.

I'm feeling pretty miserable just by thinking about it, like seriously - so God help me.
 

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker