of.violation.&.me.

I'm frustrated.

Having to keep a straight face when you are being taken for granted annoys the hell outta me.

Trust is a big word for me and it has been violated for numerous times.

Some people just don't take me seriously. Just because I decided to keep mum and stay calm, it doesn't mean that they can walk all over me, as if my feeling doesn't count.

True, I'm yet to do anything 'drastic'.

True, I'd usually move on and leave things as it is, hoping that the ample time given will give them the much needed space to fix whatever issues that they are facing. For them to put a stop and fix their wrongdoings.

True, that it's pretty childish to hope that everything is all fine and dandy through mere words.

But I'm not naive (like who are you kidding? I'm turning 30 in less than a month).

I don't do dumb reasoning and I expect for nothing less.

It's getting pretty tiring to not lose my composure and there's only so much that I can do (& take).

So much of walk the talk.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker