of.speechless.&.me.

I don't know what to write.

It's the 2nd day of work after the long weekend - which out of 4 days, I only managed to spend one whole day at home. The rest? I was in between home and working my ass off in the office, buyung or not.

We had to sacrifice our long weekend off whilst some people out there whined about our bank downtime (pasai tak reti-reti nak baca the annoucements T_T)

Anyway, all went well, tho with a bunch of glitches here and there (with a bunch of dramas thrown in. Haih). Nobody gets fired, so all is well. :P

If I were to be honest, I'm tired. Physically & mentally. It's not helping when it's pretty hard to get a good night sleep due to my expanding belly and the endless trip to loo.

I swear I can actually walk to the toilet to take a leak with my eyes closed these days. Hasil latihan getting up in the dark yang dah beribu kali. I should get an award for that.

I need a break, another babymoon, yes?

Hope everyone is well & happy, because I am (since I'm able to goyang kaki for a bit.)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker