of.random rambling.&.me.

We've been trying to eat healthily for the past few days. On 2nd thought, it's probably ain't that healthy. Simple is more like it.

I just don't feel like having rice these days for some unknown reasons - so I've been skipping the rice-for-dinner menu tho our freezer is still pretty well stocked. So yea, we've been having those pasta, tuna sandwich and the sort for dinner, which suits me just fine and I'm glad that C***'s on the same boat as I am, in fact he requested for em.( I heart you to bits, thanks for making my life easier.) We'll keep the curry and whatnot for the weekends okay?

Anyway, how on earth am I supposed to stop a soon-to-be-3-yo from turning the house upside down? Every morning I'd usually spend a good 20 minutes to put away the toys (& it's agonizing to bend and pick up on stuff with a melon tummy) and to clean up the carpet from the 1001 bits of cookie crumbs - only to get back to square one the moment we got back home in the evening.

I can't ask her to stop playing with her toys kan? Or to stop her from asking for cookies, cereal and whatever not she wants to have for snacks.

For now, I give up - so much so that I think that I'll just do the cleaning when I finally cannot tahan the mess anymore. Say, once every 2 days. For now, breathe in and breathe out. At least not every inch of the carpet is covered with crumbs or toys, I can still tip toe around her toys, I can still see my kaki. So okay lah. T_T

Another day to go before the weekend, bertabahlah!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker