of.ups and downs.&.me.

I'm tired. The cut-over for the mind-numbing project is coming in 19 days, or is it 18? The last time I checked it was 90. T_T

Anyway, at the 31th week, I'm feeling pretty energetic one second, and all tired and breathless the next. Sometimes I feel like doing nothing but stay in bed all day long - but with a toddler in tow - it's obviously impossible.

I can't even sleep in during the weekend - what's new with this? Yelah guess who gonna pat my face whilst saying "Mummy, mummy, bangun aa". T_T

So yea, these days, I've reduced to simple cooking (but it could be rather elaborate when I feel like it, so much so that C*** gonna go "Kalau rajin tu, macam-macam dia nak masak"), keeping the living hall & kitchen clean (whilst reminding C*** to take out the thrash, I do not take out the trash, the last time was probably 3 years ago), washing the laundry and to detest folding them with a vengeance.

Why I hate folding? I have no idea. I'll build a mountain of em (the freshly laundered clothes I mean) if you let me - without even a drop of guilt or the sort. Honestly, I could actually live with the thought of rummaging through them everyday for that particular piece of skirt or shirt or boxer short or whatever - instead of folding them.

Yea, it is that bad - so more often than not, I'll ask C*** to do it and I love him even more so for that, for not saying no and for not asking me to do it instead. Trust me, it's the hormone (or maybe not).

On a lighter note, we're doing pretty well in the preparing-for-the-new-baby department. I think there are only a bunch of stuff more to hunt for.

Ya know, another bunch of small stuff, like the Amway baby oil which would be great to have, those little packs of herbs for herbal bath to be used during confinement, the feeding bottles (which I'm not sure of which brand yet, gonna stick with AVENT perhaps? Have to train the baby to take the EBM thru bottle earlier this time around), a sterilizer (no more el-cheapo brand which only lasted for a year), newborn diapers, a bunch of colorful toe-socks etc.

The last 2 big stuff are the upright freezer and a light stroller. I don't really mind the stroller, but I so need the upright freezer supaya pisang tak berbuah dua kali, God knows how it pained me to manage the frozen EBM with our limited storage. Bila dah banyak stock, takdak tempat nak simpan, bila dah tak simpan stock, masa tu jugak la production nak merudum. Hoih. Stressed out much?

I hope to BF our next baby (at least) as long as I managed to provide for Myra, if not longer lah kan? Talking about BF, I'm yet to check on my pump. Must check on it this weekend. Hopefully it's still alive and kicking.

That's about it. I'm looking forward to the long weekend and I'm so going to drag C*** for a dose of Southwestern eggrolls on Saturday (just because the other half hafta work tomorrow.Bohoooo) .

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker