of.numero dos.update#3.&.me.

I'm already in my 35th week and I'm doing pretty bad in writing about this numero dos pregnancy.

Not like I don't want to, but I've been so busy juggling between work (previously) and on-going stuff at home that I could hardly write one those lengthy pregnancy updates anymore.

Now that I'm finally free, dah macam, hoih, 35 weeks already, what am I supposed to write again?

If I were in a race, the finish line is already in sight. Tak dan dah nak recall about everything.

Moving on, we went for our hhmmppp.. umpteenth checkup last week. I gained like less than a kg in 4 weeks. I'm doing great in the blood pressure and whatever not department and yeah, I've started to waddle like a penguin (again) - much to C***'s amusement (or is it annoyance? ha ha.) T_T

The baby's fine tho. Growing up nicely according to his gestational age. Everything is pretty dandy. Alhamdulillah.

We're due for another checkup next week, for the GBS test (yikes!) and were reminded to be prepared for the lil one's arrival (latest) by the end of February as there's a tendency for him(yes,you got male! :P) to pop as early as Myra did (which was during the end of the 37th week), so yeah, am I prepared?

No. I'm yet to check on my Medela FS and get my hands on a new sterilizer(so it goes without saying that I'm yet to sterilize anything) and finish up with the washing of a miniature mountain of little clothes and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to cope with the mummy-of-two thingy (especially the sleepless night phase) and finally, if I were to be honest, I don't want to be reminded of the pain of childbirth, just yet. :P

Fine lah, I can't recall on how it feels anymore. Like, I know that it's very very painful, tapi dah tak ingat how painful. Probably one of God's miracles -  else berapa ramai manusia yang serik after the 1st? Ehem.

On the other hand, I can't wait for the little one to arrive. I'm almost done with the preparation. Already got a tick for most of the stuff on my mummy and baby list. I'm excited about having a tiny little baby at home again. We even managed to hunt for the upright freezer last week and it's already delivered to us last Saturday( thank you love!).

Haih, fickle minded much?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker