of.32 & 33 months.&.me.

Now that I'm pretty free at work, let's catch up with the little's one milestones,

shall we?

She's currently in her independent phase. She prefers to do (most) of everything on her own - and even when she fails (or too lazy) to do so, she'd go "Okay, mummy/daddy tolong/ajar/help", the keyword here is tolong/ajar/help. Like when she couldn't take off her skinny jeans because it's pretty snug, instead of saying "Okay, come here mummy buat", you are better off with "Okay, come here mummy tolong/ajar" and you better wait for her permission "Okay, mummy/daddy tolong/ajar" else she'll cry her lungs out, saying "Myra buat, Myra buat" sejuta kali. T_T


She's pretty helpful these days. You could count on her to pick up on her bottles or to dump the dirty laundry into the laundry basket or to pick up on her mess/toys (sometimes). She even took the liberty to remind me to go to the loo before bedtime (considering that the toilet is my best friend now), "Mummy, dah wee-wee belum?" as I climbed into bed next to her. T_T

She loves my makeup tho I don't wear much to begin with. She's particularly into lipsticks, lip gloss, lip tint, lip balm - she's probably enticed by the colorful tubes, so I'd always try keep one of those organic lip balm handy especially for her. Asalkan boleh pakai, it's not like she knows that it's colorless. he he. Tho sometimes I relented when she insisted on wearing the one that I just put on just to avoid the drama, calit sikit pon jadi lah - for the record, I do not condone the act of putting makeup on little kids, it's just so wrong. I probably should put on my makeup when she's not watching. *shakes head*

Now that she knows how to recite the doa makan, she'd recite them before meals and sometimes in between. Dah makan half way pon tiba-tiba baca doa lagi - much to our amusement. Asalkan bahagia lah nak. 

She's already an expert when it comes to alphabets, tho the small letters still confuse her for a bit - not like I mind, she's still a baby. Besides the alphabets, numbers and colors - her latest discovery is the shapes. She knows the usual ones - circle, square, triangle, oval, star etc - which she picked up at school.

I'm not sure whether we've been preparing her enough for the new baby, but these days, whenever she sees me sorting the baby clothes and stuff, she'd either go "Ni Myra punya!" or "Ni baby punya!" depending on her mood. Sometimes I'll go "Nanti baby dah out from mummy's tummy, baby nak pinjam boleh?" and she'd nod her head "Boleh".

She loves chocolates. Chocolate biscuits/cookies. Bread with chocolate spread/nutella. Chocolate milk/ milo. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate brownies. Dark chocolate bars. Chocolate anything. She's not into sweets tho, she's pretty awkward when it comes to hard candies, probably because it can't be chewed. I'd usually give her a dose of chocolate every now and then, if she asks for more, I'll just remind her that too much chocolate = gigi yellow. Works like a charm every time.

She's still my little drama queen, even more so these days. Last night she cried her eyes out just because I refused to give in to something, the truth is, I was dead tired. All I wanna do was to get her to bed because it was already an hour after her usual bedtime and honestly I was feeling pretty dizzy myself so I couldn't get myself to decode her request which came out as "Nak color,nak color", nak color apa lagi malam-malam ni nakkk..tidoq please. So yea, I was in bed and she stood at the end of the bed crying, after a good few minutes she suddenly stopped and went "Mummy,mummy, tengok ni, hingus! Nak lap." I couldn't help but laugh when she finally climbed into bed next to me and fell asleep like few minutes later.

Haih, I love you cekodok, so very much.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker