of.29, 30,31 months.&.me.

So yea, don't tell me that I'm pretty terrible at updating the little one's milestones.

It was once a 2-in-1 post, now I'm upgrading it to 3-in-1 post. T_T

It's getting bad eh? I know. Anyway, procrastinate no more. Here we go.

Should I rewrite about how expressive ( and not to mention, demanding) she is these days? She'll wake up during the weekend requesting for 'oti onai' for breakfast and 'ice clim' for dessert. She's such a big fan of roti canai these days that I always have em stocked up in the freezer together with her favourite mini cornetto ice cream. (Fine, it's not her favourite, but giving her the mini-sized ice cream is easier to handle. Mak malaih nak cleanup ya see?)

Her vocabulary is amazing - especially of the animal kingdom as it is pretty extensive, this much I hafta admit. She could name the owl right through the hippopotamus - but she could get pretty defensive of her choice sometime, like when I say that it's an owl, she'll insist that it's a bird tho she knows that it's an owl.

Me : Myra, what's this? * points to a picture of an owl*
Myra : Bird.
Me : Owl lah.
Myra : No, bukan owl, birddd.
Me: Bird ni owl lah.
Myra : Okay okay.
Me : Ni owl kan?
Myra : Tak, ni bird.
Me: T_T

Go ahead and ask her the same question sometime later, and she'll probably switch the answer to owl if she pleases. Asalkan bahagia lah nak.

She's getting pretty clingy nowadays. She probably could tell that her time as the only child in the family is running out. :P


She'll ask to be wrapped with her towel from top to toe - like a baby - when she's out from the shower and to be carried to the bed. She also requested to bath in her previously-forgotten baby basin, with 'air anas', mind you - tho she couldn't be bothered with the water temperature before. She'll come over to sit on my lap and ask to be cradled in my arms - also like a baby. I'd usually try to accommodate her various requests, except when it comes to the excessive 'dukung' part as my back is starting to ache.

She's a vain pot. She loves looking at her own photos and videos. She'd dig into em whenever possible, be it those in my cellphone or the tablet. She amuses herself by looking at her baby pictures and she'll go "Mummy, Myra kecikkk jer". You'll always be 'kecik jer' to me darling, even when you're probably 30.

She had her 2nd haircut 2 weeks ago - by our in-house hair-stylist aka her daddy. :P Her previous (& the 1st) haircut was years ago, by years I mean 29 months ago and that's like 2 years and 5 months to be exact. It takes forever for her hair to grow after she got her head shaved bald right after the confinement period, so yeah, her next haircut is probably in the next 3 years - tu pon if we have the heart to do it (again) - tho Myra was surprisingly calm about it. Owh well, I love her curls. :P

I've been making it a habit for the both of us to say "I love you" every morning. I'd usually wait for her to wake up and the moment she opens up her eyes, I'll go "I love you" and she'll reply with her"Ai wuv yu" and my next reply would be "I love you too cekodok".

Talking about this routine of ours, sometime during last weekend, I conked out after taking in my flu med,so after 2 hours of a deep sleep (it was supposed to be a short afternoon nap,but owh well?), I woke up only to find her sitting next to me. She realized that I was awake and went "Ai wuv yu" and after I replied she returned it back with "Ai wuv yu too cikodok". I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry. Mak terharu nak, tengah hormonal ni,lagi la cepat rasa nak nangis. *wipe eyes* ha ha.

She loves going to playschool, but she hates the idea of being left behind, by well, me. On the 3rd & 4th day of school, she cried each time I dropped her off (tho it was pretty short lived) and when I got there to pick her up, the moment her teacher went "Myra, mummy dah sampai", she dropped everything she's currently doing (on the 4th day she was happily singing with her friends), run to the door, had one look at me and cried "Yey yey, mummy sampai" whilst crying okeh? Tears streaming down her face, snot and all. Again, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Drama sangat anak mak.

She loves to play mak-mak with her Elmo & Abby Cadabby. She'll wrap em with a towel or cover em with a blanket, pretending that she's about to put them to sleep. Tepuk-tepuk and the usual zikir included. Once, sometime last weekend, I caught her reciting some intangible doa, followed with 'aminnn'. he he. 

At this age, she's getting pretty picky when it comes to food. Some she would eat without fuss, some not - but she never fusses when it comes to her vitamins or even medicines when she's down with cold or something. Lagi cakap "Nak ubat!" ada lah. She also loves honey. She'd go to the kitchen, points to the honey jar, fake a cough and goes "Sakit tekak, makan honey!". Okay okay, you got a point there missy.

Haih. I love you baby, will all my heart.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker