of.eventful weekend.&.me.

The weekend was pretty eventful for me. We managed to stock up on the groceries, stocked on my shampoos (so yea, there are like 4 shampoos in my current rotation list) and Myra's milk on Saturday, got back home by noon - but I somehow managed to tick the steamed fish off my craving list by whipping em up myself just in time for lunch.

God knows how satisfying it was - tho honestly I have no idea how it tasted like. I'm still having this bad flu-cough thingy ya see? So my taste is pretty much impaired, for me, it might be salty,spicy or sweet, but nothing much in between.

 I even made a pot of sweet wheat porridge (bubuq gandum yo!) in the morning - regardless of not knowing how it gonna turn out, but due to its no-brainer recipe, I guess it didn't turn out bad, it could be either creamy and sweet or creamy and too sweet, which could be fixed easily.

So yea, will absolutely cook up a batch again, right after I regain my taste. What with the rainy season these days, a bowl of warm sweet porridge = bliss. Absolutely my kind of comfort food.

My Saturday ended up pretty early. I  conked out together with the little one after my flu med at 9PM.


On Sunday, we're up and running pretty early as C*** had to drive us all the way to KLIA for our dim sum brunch buffet. Yea, we're spontaneous just like that. :P

The dim sum spread was awesome. We had like 4 rounds of different variations of those little wonders, steamed, fried and whatnot - until the little one fell and had a small bump on her head so we had to ask for a few cubes of ice (but the kind restaurant captain gave us a bucket of em together with a pack of wet tissue). It goes without saying that when you child started crying = parents dah tak lalu makan (but we were all stuffed by then).

Luckily, the little one's tantrum was short-lived, so she had fun running around the airport (yea, she was up and running again,even after she fell flat on her face)
and we even chilled out for a bit at the viewing deck before heading back home.

Spending our time together = as happy as a clam me.

That, my friend, is truly my kind of weekend - until I realized that C***'s uniforms were yet to be ironed. T_T

So yea, it's my kind of weekend, minus the ironing (fret not  C***, the ironing shall persist as long as possible, once I'm too tired to stand on my own (later) ballooned-up feet, .....sila sambung :P )

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker