of.numero dos.update#2.&.me.

We're due for our 3rd checkup next week - so today I hafta pick up some speed and ramble on bout our previous one.

Well, this time around, we were not so lucky in the queuing department, so we ended up waiting for like 4 hours before our turn, ya C*** was with me this time  - I even had to bribe him with cheese cake so he won't whine too much :P. Well, I don't blame him, my backbone almost melted from all the sitting too.

Anyway,I was due for a blood test during the 2nd checkup, so I had 2 tubes of my blood taken in for testing and got it checked for blood sugar too which was normal tho I just had a tall glass of smoothies and cheese cake 2 hours before the test. Alhamdulillah.

Owh, we also discovered the gender of our numero dos baby - after much prodding and whatnot on moi tummy, but lets not spill the beans yet - until we're really really really sure bout it. If ya ask me, the gender doesn't bother me (except when it comes to shop-for-the-baby part, but it's still too early for that). All I want is a smooth and healthy pregnancy and obviously an equally healthy baby - nothing else matters.

Talking bout the gender, we even got 2 printouts of the baby, one of it with a red circle on the genital area to further highlight the discovery. T_T

On the weight department, I gained like,hmpp...100g - my 1st weight gain throughout my 16 weeks. Since I'm not the skinny type to begin with, lemak tepu dah banyak, so my body probably refuses to store much fat this time around. Me think. Let's leave the membesar-bagaikan-johan part for later - I'm pretty awesome at that.

Since I was pretty bad at taking in the previous batch of supplements - thanks to my extreme level of gassiness, I have the tendency to puke each time I feel like burping, so yea, imagine burping after swallowing the humongous fish oil softgel. I is muntah hijau - the doc suggested me to take a glass of warm saffron honey tea every morning to ease the problem - which somewhat helps for a bit or probably, it's all in my mind.

Looking forward to the next checkup. Hopefully the blood test gonna turn out well and I do hope to get a confirmation on the gender as the year-end-sale is coming in a bit, this mummy would be glad to skip the lets-shop-for-unisex-stuff phase.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker