of.27th,28th month.&.me.

Okay, now that I need to sum up 2 months-worth (the 27th & 28th) of the little one's progress, I'm suddenly running out of words - BUT there's no more space for procrastination, so let's see what I could come up with anyway, shall we?

She's a talker, a singer and a mak-nenek - all rolled into one. Yea, since she discovered the joy of talking and singing and childish-nagging, there's hardly a moment of silent when she's around - except probably during nap time. Not complaining. Her voice is music to my ears (except when I'm soooooo tired and trying to sleep and she's yet to stop singing). T_T

She's so into writing and coloring or should I say, scribbling? More often than not, she'll wake up in the (weekend) morning and goes "Mummy, jom depan, nak tulis"  whilst it was still pretty dark outside and I'm trying to sleep in for a lil bit (well, it's the weekend after all).

If she's not into 'tulis' in the (weekend) morning when her parents are trying to sleep in for a bit. She'll demand to be carried out from her babycot "Mummy, out out", and after I placed her on our bed, she'll try to (pretend to) sleep for a bit before amusing herself with whatever she feels like - more often than not, she'll turn on the TV, unplug the tablet from the charger(yea, she'll switch off the charger 1st, she's her daddy's daughter, sangat berhati-hati), grab my body lotion bottle and smother her body with em etc. Self-sufficient, yes?

She's a water baby. Loves the pool and the normal bath-time still. She'll take off her own clothes, put em in the laundry basket, take off her diaper and goes "Jom shower" whilst tugging at my hand - yea, I've taught her not to go into the bathroom alone without adult supervision. Ya know, the bathroom is a dangerous place, being slippery, stocked with 1001 toiletries thingymajiggy and all.

 Her favourite phrases these days include, "Nak nak nak" - especially when she's being offered something - excited, beaming face included. "Alaa..abish" - when something is finished or  someone is no longer within her sight. Yeah, wrong concept sikit di situ, but she's 2, so she'll grow outta it. :P

She's still my little drama queen. When we refuse to give in to her demands, she'll fake a dizzy look (by spinning around) and drop herself on the ground, pretending to pass out - the aaaaaahhh sound (the sound as if you're falling from high places) included. If she's being carried at the moment, she'll move her head around and drop her head on our shoulder to pengsan. Anak sapa la drama sangat ni?

She loves durian (she was introduced to them whilst she was in her mummy's tummy :P) - so much so that her daddy actually brought her out for a durian-session weeks back (without me, not like I mind, I can't handle durian now, which is weird,numero dos baby don't like durian kah?). Yesterday, her daddy bought some since she couldn't stop chanting "Dulian, dulian, emm..sedap" T_T. I had to hide in the bedroom whilst they enjoy their dose of durian.

Sometime during the weekend, whilst we were at the mamak, enjoying our tandori and roti canai dinner, an old lady with a crutch passed by our table and the little one broke into song "Nenek nenek si bongkok tiga" - which left us speechless. *facepalm*

Her 1st complete sentence is probably "Alaa...tak keluar pon" whilst trying to suck on her box of juice. Yea, she uses "Alaaa.." like a lot, probably for the dramatic effect.

She still loves to twirl her hair around her little fingers and during bedtime, her curly hair alone is not enough to satisfy her twirling-need. So much so that she'll ask for a few strands of mine to twirl instead (yea, I have to place my head next to hers so that she gets an easy access to my lock.)

Sometime during the past month she developed the habit of nail-biting. Haih..why la must gigit kuku. Each time I caught her doing it, I'll make sure to remind her that it's yucky. I hope she gonna grow outta it, ya know like how she grew out of her long-time-ago-nose-picking habit. :P

She knows her body parts - elbow,shoulder,forehead,cheek,eyes,ears,head,neck,pusat(yea,belly button), kuku,ears,nose,mouth,hair,butt (otherwise known as puntoq.haha), hand, leg. The last time C*** taught her about chin and janggut. It got her a wee bit confused. Like, is that a chin or janggut? (Since both are on the same spot). :P

Her colors are still pretty basic - white,black,blue,yellow,green,pink,brown,orange,purple,red. She gonna get pretty confuse when it comes to turquoise and such. Ya know, those in-between colors. It could look like green one minute and blue the next. Owh well, those complicated colors hafta wait.

Okay baby, mummy loves you.


I probably need to measure it up with something bigger.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker