of.hiatus.&.me.

I'm feeling lethargic these days, hence the (long) hiatus.

This post is probably just me, learning to write again.

Let's be random for a bit.

I owe myself a couple of posts on the little one's milestones. Like, I'm so sorry for being such a lazy ass these days baby. I'll make it up to you, like err..soon?

Everything is fine at work - tho the stress is piling up for a bit since the cut-off date for the big-ass project is closing in. The project which would requires me to work on a public holiday in February. Splendid - but Alhamdulillah for a great team, we keep each other sane thru it all.

Our 2013 EID was eventful albeit being pretty short compared to the previous years. Managed to celebrate it both in Malacca and Kedah. Attended some makan-makan session (tho I did more of the food-watching rather than eating,will rant about that later), cousins' weddings and whatnot. I'm planning to have a longer break during raya haji to balik kampung and jalan-jalan for a bit. How about bercanda di pasiran pantai C***?

I desperately need a quick getaway - but it ain't happening real soon (glares at C***). Will pester the other half when the time comes.

We're pregnant!(No kidding, how's that for a random update?) Yea, we're expecting again - which is about time lah, since I'm going to welcome the big 30 next year. Must reproduce the numero dos before I turn into a fossil. Myra gonna get a little sister/brother a few weeks before she turns 3 next year (insyaAllah), perfect timing don't you think? :P

I'd like to write about my 2nd pregnancy - as I'm already well into my 2nd trimester - just like I did when I was a preggo with Myra, ya know, just to keep track on the similarities and differences. Similarities? I had many, differences pon banyak. Will try to start rambling about it, err..soon jugak.

Yet to break the news to (most) people at work tho some already knew. Yea, I'm still looking all tough outside tho I'm puking my guts out and dry retching inside (the toilet that is). The truth is, I don't like to be deemed invalid,so yea, probably the last person to know gonna be the boss, when I'm starting to show that is.

So my plan is, wrap up the big project in Feb, pop sometime in early March(& get the usual bonus, increments and whatnot at the end of it) and off for my 3 months maternity leave.

Awesome, yes?

Owh, I turned 29, days ago. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all the good wishes.It's great when your birthday is on a public holiday - so much so that C*** didn't get to escape from celebrating it. :P He got me a big choc pavlova with tonnes of berries which was fattylicious. Hadiah birthday, probably later. I didn't know what I want when he asked. Lemme just sleep on it for a bit.

p/s: Now that I've learned to write again, a real post is coming up, err..soon.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker