of.love, hate.&.me.

I don't know how some people can live their lives, day in and day out 'worrying' bout others - honestly, it irritates the hell out of me.

 He/she saw someone with new car/house/cellphone/_______(insert worldly materialistic stuff here) or going places and somehow couldn't refrain himself/herself from saying

"Owh, from the amount of moolah she's making, I don't think she can afford it for long".

Like what's your problem? Is it your moolah that they've been using to fund those purchases? Yes? Sila go bonkers, else please shut the f up, yang nak sakit hati,komen lebih-lebih tu pasai pa? 

If you can afford to get one on your own to pacify your 'concern' or should I just say..hm..jealously? Good for you, else even if others have to eat maggi/roti cicah kari every freaking day sekalipon in order to maintain their posh-ness, you have no right to judge/comment apetah lagi complaint - as if it's your mount of money that they've been hacking.

I is no understand sungguh la. 

Moving on.

We tried to bring the little one to the Aquaria last weekend. Do note the word 'tried' as we were already queuing when we decided that we'll come back again later (which I don't know when, probably this weekend or the next?) because the queue was pretty slow (tho it we were only 20 steps away from the ticketing counter, yea, C*** counted the steps, he's a number freak just like that :P) and the crowd was unbelievable so it's going to be stuffy inside which is not good.


So we walked back to the mall for our lunch at Ben's. The foods were alright but it's the drink I love most - as I'm a sucker for fresh fruit smoothies + mint, so the Summer Freeze hits the spot for me. What's not to love about mango + lime + mint combo? Another heavenly combo gonna be honey dew + mint + honey (which I discovered when we dined at Bumbu Bali years ago). Have to stock up on the fruits tomorrow so that I could make my own concoctions this weekend.

On a lighter note, I'm so going to drag C*** to hunt for, hmpp..ketam.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker