of.the 3rd.&.me.

I've been really, like really really busy at work that I forgot to write a post bout our 3rd anniversary (but I didn't forget to get him a surprise gift, tho in the end it's not quite a surprise after all, he reads me like an open dog-eared book, how could I escape? Better luck again next time.)

Yea, we turned 3 last week. Alhamdulillah.

There's not a day that I'm not thankful for having the other half of mine ( despite the unromantic-ness and all that. He's human after all, but I can still hope. he he.).

He's a champ in handling all my crazies.

For a start, I'm pretty fussy.

Just last night he caught me whilst I was steaming a cob of corn and he was like  

"Kan ade lagi jagung yang dah masak dlm fridge tu?"

"Yang semalam punya tak best".

I don't do leftovers  - most of the time. Not like he doesn't (already) know, he (just) prefers to point it out each time, just like that.

Second, if I were being honest, I wouldn't describe myself as low-maintenance. I'm not a 24/7 high maintenance girl either.  I'm more of medium-high maintenance girl, depending on the occasion.(I wouldn't mind a cheap clothing but I'm a sucker for designer handbag and I don't do fake/immitation anything.).

He accused me of introducing him to the lavish stuff, but in my defense, we earned (with sweat and tears) everything that we have now (with the endless support from our families and rezeki from Allah obviously).

We were not born with silver spoons in our mouths - if we do, I'd probably just gonna sit at home looking pretty whilst doing some online shopping and later whine that I'm tired.

So what's the harm in enjoying the fruit of our labor a little? :)

All in all, I'm thankful for having someone to knock some sense into my head when I'm not thinking straight , to keep me walking on the right path, to grow old (& a wee bit fat with) whilst keeping me deliriously happy.

Thank you C***, I am grateful.

 

Can't count the years on one hand
that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park
to love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you

P/S: I'm looking forward for 300 years more (tho not like we'd live that long, but you get the drift).

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker