of.24 months.&.me.

Yea, I rarely rant these days, not like I don't but some are better left unsaid. Between ranting and being grateful for the stuff that I've been blessed with, I'll go for the latter. Hence the endless posts about the little precious.

So yea, how about another milestones post? Not like you have a choice anyway.

 
Well, the little one is currently on a full speed in learning to talk. Her vocabs are getting pretty awesome - for a 2 years old that is - but I'm probably bias. :P

She's our full-time parrot these days, cakap apa pon, semua dia ikot - much to our amusement, tho we often have to remind ourselves to watch our language.

She knows her basic colors - black, white, red, green, yellow and her utmost favourite, blue. She once ran toward me (at full speed) when I got back home, only to get close enough to point at the blue flowers on the shirt I was wearing and went "blueee". (whilst me on the other hand, was expecting for a hug or something). T_T

She's super dramatic nowadays, silap sikit je, she'll go to a corner and sulk(fake cries included)
 - tho her sulking usually won't last that long, one minute top - all I have to do is call for her in the most mendayu voice that I could muster. "Mai la sini anak mummmmmyyy"(repeats if required). :P

She once tricked me into bringing her into the bathroom so that she could play with water. Well, ever since she knows how to tell us that she made a poo poo months ago, she'll always come to us with her busuk-face, little-hand-fanning-the-nose and a repetitive of "busuk" - usually a nanosecond after she's done with the big business, all eager to drag us to the bathroom for a wash. Yea, this little one enjoys to have her little butt washed - but that one time she did the usual ritual, I found out that there's no poo poo but she insisted to get into the bathroom anyway, so yea, I let her had a bath terus. Owh, how I've been used.

She still have to be lulled (& hugged) to sleep on our bed first, then she'll be transferred to her crib by her daddy. She's yet to learn how to sleep without the aid of my bear-hug, pat on the butt and whatnot - which the obvious reason why I'd always fall asleep with her. Tidoq peluk-peluk whilst sniffing on her vanilla-scented soft curly hair adelah bliss. he he.

She loves me (there's no doubt bout that. I'm her mum, gimme some face lah.) but she adores her daddy. During the weekend(yer lah, weekdays, her daddy will be off to work way before she's awake), right after she wakes up, she'll smile at me and goes "Ni daddy"( in the comel-est tiniest voice possible) whilst pointing to her daddy. Macam la mak tak kenal daddy kau, nak.

She's pretty helpful around the house, air tumpah? You can count on her to wipe em clean and dry. She soiled her diaper? She's ever so willing to bring it to the kitchen and dump it in the bin (followed by the hand-washing and drying ritual).

She's so cheeky these days that I can't stop smiling to myself each time I'm reminded of her.

It's true that having a child will bring a lot of things in your life, give you strength you never know you have (and need, and trust me, you'll need a whole damn lot) and open doors to things you never know even existed. I'm humbled and grateful for the wonderful 2 years and looking forward for more years (and kids) to come.

Thank you Allah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker