of.botox gone bad.&.me.

I feel like rambling, so let's be random for a bit (here she goes again!).

I had an allergic reaction yesterday, owh wait, scratch that. I'm still having the allergic reaction to something right about now. My upper lip is still rather numb with a mild tingling feeling to it tho it was a whole lot worse last night and earlier this morning.

I looked like I had undergone a bad botox injection. My eyelid was a bit droopy. My lips were protruding as if someone just casted a permanent duck-face spell on me. C*** was like "You look different."  and I bet that it's not a compliment either. he he.

I'm not hormonal, so I'm rather fine with the tingling, numb, swollen lips, C***'s 'compliment' and all that.

So yea, before driving to the office this morning, had a quick pit-stop at the doctor's office as I need to have something to reduce the swelling. (I swear the nurses were secretly laughing behind my back T_T )  I just can't march around with a permanent duck-face, no?

Long story short, I was doped with 2 different medications. One to reduce the swelling and the other to fight the allergy.

Owh, the culprit to my allergic reaction is probably the a) Kerabu Sotong or b) Sambal Udang that I had during lunch at the kopitiam yesterday. I'm probably turning into my dad, as his eyelids gonna swell up whenever the seafood that he eats adelah tidak fresh.

I'm not a vain pot, it's not like I spend every breathing second checking on how I look but it would be great if I don't have to walk around with a botox-gone-bad lips ever again. Thankyouverymuch.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker