of.the 2nd.&.me.

It has been 2 years since the 1st time I laid my eyes on you, our little precious.

2 years of endless happiness, occasional sweat and tears (your mummy could surely cry buckets if not rivers. She's a hopeless sentimental just like that.).

It's funny that you could actually love a little someone, a little too much and it's amazing to think of how she changed our lives.

Honestly, I'm still pretty amused and amazed at how wonderfully she mirrors my life-long expectations of how it'd feel like to have a family, to give birth to a little one to call our own and more. I am blessed, we are truly blessed with this 'gift'.

I'm forever grateful to Allah for giving me you, every single minute of every single day.

May Allah bless and protect you my darling, here and heareafter.

Happy birthday Myra♥. Mummy loves you, to the moon and back (like seriously, tho not like you know how unbelievably far is that, for now).

P/S : We'll get you a cake, probably something that your daddy likes - he works hard for us, kasi chance la eh? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker