of.hectic weekend.&.me.

My weekend was pretty hectic.

Saturday started off with a trip to Shah Alam for a colleague's wedding reception and later a all-you-can-eat durian session in SS2 with the BIL and his family. The durians were great but I stopped before I started to gag from durian-overload. Owh, we just discovered that the little precious loves durian too. Good for us - at least we won't have a little person screaming to us "I hate duriann..busukkk"- just like what I did when I was smaller.

Yea, hate em durians when I was younger. It was too exotic-tasting for me previously, only started to like em when I was in high school, but sadly, I'm still a choosy mediocre durian-eater. I only eat certain durian with certain taste(I like my durian with a specific level of creaminess, sweetness and bitterness) not like C***, for him durian is durian, doesn't matter how it tastes, he could eat like tonnes of em in one sitting.

I don't like people touching and messing with my durian as I like em fresh on their 'pangsa', not penyek, slimy looking whatsoever - so it goes without saying that I don't do tempoyak. he he. The sight of em turns me off but please don't mind me, silakan makan your tempoyak. :P

Moving on, we got back home after a quick baklava hunt and not long after, darling cousins came over with a special delivery of pulut durian - a dish that only the Northerners would appreciate (I guess, since C*** never heard of em until he's married to yours truly) - as I've been wanting to have pulut with durian since forever but since I might be the only person in the house to appreciate em, so malas lah macik, jadinya, terima kasih daun keladi cousin. Nanti masak best-best tu hantaq la lagi.

Myra even came over to the dining table (the moment we unwrapped the plate), pointed to the plateful of pulut durian and said "Nak ni!"


So yea, we had fried meehoon, pulut durian and glassfull of Eno lemon for dinner.

Moving on, on Sunday - we headed to Subang for a cousin's engagement . Got there just in time before the ceremonial bits of it started. Had to skip the meal since I'm still somewhat full from breakfast. After a bit of family-time, off we went for our so-called Japanese lunch date at the Holiday Inn Glenmerie. It was supposed to be my birthday lunch date but after much procrastinations on our sides, postponed sampai December.  Just like how I hafta wait until January for my so called birthday gift.

T_____T Awesome.

Well, we got home sometime before Maghrib after jumping from one hyper-market to another in search of Myra's diapers and to stock on yogurt drinks and fresh milk.

I guess that's about it. Have a good week.


p/s: The BBW book sale is just around the corner. I can't blardy wait.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker