of.randomness 101.&.me.

Last week is probably my favourite week of the year. Sehari keja, sehari cuti, sehari keja, sehari cuti. We should have more of this - especially when I'm about to explode from too much coding and data mapping.

C***'s away again for work (again). I is bored. It's weird not to have him around to ramble with. Sob.

We've got our tickets for both of our January and March getaways - there goes some of our hard earned moolah, or should I say C***'s? Tho I promised that I'll chip in later. he he. So yea, now we hafta work on the passport for the baby and me by December for the January getaway and visas for the 3 of us by February, in time for March trip. I can't wait.

I need to start hunting for a suitable playschool for the little one, as we're planning to send her to one by the end of the year. We're forever in debt to MIL for her willingness to stay with us and care for Myra since she was 3 month old, it's probably the right time to start living and sorting things out on our own. I just hope that the little one gonna be able to adapt later, ya know, after all the lavishness of staying at home and getting whatever she wants.

I was invited to my ex-housemate's wedding on last Friday. Too bad that I have nobody to go with as others don't live in the same area as I do so we can't car pool and I can't possibly drive myself there alone, with a baby, at night - as I'm as good as being stressed out (due to the screaming baby) and sesat(regardless the gps-ready ride). Haih, just when I thought that I could meet up with others - as it has been ages since the last time. Owh well?

Went out with MIL for another round of groceries shopping on Saturday. Just noticed that we ran out of the normal rice, so we had to settle with the calrose rice that we bought for sushi-making for  quite sometime. Bak kata MIL "Beras jepun beli seguni, tapi buat sushi sekali je", he he. Owh well, we are ambitious just like that. Weekend ni lah buat another batch of sushi for myself - since I don't have C*** to make em for me.

I was craving for lamb chop and sometime last week BIL came over with a pack of marinated lamb shoulder, ready to be cooked to perfection. *lompat bintang* Now I just need some mint sauce to go with it. Nyam.

I've sold off my BabyBjorn, hope the new owner gonna love it as much as I used to. Now I'm truly loving my Boba 3G. Why didn't I pay much attention to SSC before? Switching from the crotch-carrier to SSC really makes a different. Babywearing never been so easy on my bad back and the little one seems to love it too. Okay, I'm starting to sound like some sort of advertisement, but trust me, SSC adelah awesome.

It breaks my heart to see the photos of casualties in Gaza - especially the children (the tears come easy for a mom, tengok gambaq budak kecik terkebil-kebil pon nak nangis). I won't preach, but do donate some of your hard-earned moolah to help them with the basic necessities. It's the least we can do. (Don't tell me you don't know where to donate. Google it.)

I have nothing against people who loves to give ethical/religious comments, tapi do watch your limit. Days back, a friend posted a status of his joy of owning something new and the next thing ya know, somebody dropped the "kalau kau guna duit tu untuk derma untuk anak yatim/ gaza bla bla lagi afdal, berkat yada yada". I do appreciate the gestures, saling ingat mengingati sesama manusia, tapi please don't ruin it for others. Like, apa laaa masalah kau?

If someone were to donate for a good cause, perlu ke nak post em on FB saying "I just got myself a new car that I don't even need, but fret not people saya tak lupa kepada the unfortunates, saya dah menderma RM10 juta untuk anak yatim." at the 1st place? So that they won't  be attacked and  reminded by the kind people of the more afdal way to spend their money? Haih.

Yea, that's about it. Good week people.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker