of.14 month.&.me.

Let's update on Myra's 14 month milestones whilst I'm doing pretty much nothing(since my next big thing is the project roll out and I'm almost done with the deployment preparation stuff). he he. So yea, at 14 month

 o1. She could basically 'run' now. Yea, she roams all over the house like she owns it. :P

o2. She still sticks to me like glue whenever I'm around, so much so I hafta sneak around if I wanna go to the loo or the sort. It's not helping that she's not afraid of the dark as she'll be searching for me tho I was hiding in the room with the light off.

o3. She developed a new style of sulking. Whenever we raise our voice to stop her from doing something, she'll drop down on her knees and do the 'sujud' pose. Like yea, super drama. Anak owh anak.

o4. Still a bf baby tho she's now on FM whenever my stock for the day runs out - yes, saya kais harini makan esok. It sucks but, I'm still trying my best here.

o5. Previously, whenever we give her the tablet so that she could amuse herself with the kiddy videos, she'll be happy with whatever video that she selected and would wait until it stops before selecting the next, but these days, that's not the case. Whenever she selected a video and two seconds later, decided that it bores her, she'll grab your hand - if you're actually sitting next to her or get up to fetch you from the kitchen/room - so  you could help her to stop the current video. Then she'll ask you to select and deselect the videos until the one being played pleases her. Tho it's amusing to see that she's very expressive in showing her likes and dislikes tapi bila dah penat balik keja, kena melayan perangai ni memang mengundang amarah. T_T

o6. She recently picked up the habit of saying "Ohhh nooooo" whenever  she refuses to do stuff that we asked her to or when we're stopping her from doing something, like "Myra, noo, don't munch on that paper, it's not food" then she'll go "ohhh noo". Tho I'm not sure whether she really understand the meaning of it, but more often than not, adelah menggunakan expression itu pada masa yang betul.

o7. I don't know whether I've jot this down before, but our little precious loves buttons, to bite and tug at that is. Like yea, dressing her with a cut tops/dress with cute buttons is a messy business coz the next thing ya know, the front of the tops/dress gonna be soaked with her saliva - sebab dia dok sebok geget button tu.

o8. She's getting a wee bit picky when it comes to food  - especially when it comes to rice lah, but she still loves her pasta, yogurt and fruits. So yea, mummy hafta be really creative these days.

o9. Yea well, she's still our little drama queen, sometimes she'll fake a cry - that comes together with her duck pout and her cry gonna be like "uuuu..uuuu"(sebab mulut tengah muncung). Like yea, I should take a pic/video of her doing that.

Well baby, ya know I love ya, be good for mummy. ♥

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker