of.another randomness.&.me.

Working in a big company comes with its good as well as bad side. Like how ya hafta wait for 5 freaking days to get a small issue fixed - since ya hafta go thru the helpdesk support, desktop support, yada yada. If only they gave me the full access to my own goddam laptop (yea,being granted with Super User access is somewhat sickening) I'd solve em myself, then I don't have to whine for days like a pathetic helpless damsel in distress over a small problem. T_T

Myra had her 1st visit to the KL bird park over the weekend - actually it was ours too. She was rather sleepy so she sorta enjoyed the whole bird-watching thing half-heartedly. She seemed to be keen of  the small white bangau-look-alike kinda bird(which were all over the place, running and stalking around like nobody's business) whilst ignoring the others(the colorful peacocks included). The parents in the other hand, enjoyed the visit, like very much. ha ha. We got there around 5PM after our late lunch and managed to walk all over the different zones of the park. I'd say that it's a time well spent(I think I managed to burn off all the calories from my yummy lamb chop lunch) tho I think that the park need a wee bit more of good maintenance job.

I mean, some parts of the park looks rather neglected and the flamingo pond, airnya adelah sungguh green and smelly - so much so we had to walk past em quickly. Owh, it's a good idea to bring a good reliable stroller, else we might break our back if we were to carry the little one as the path sekejap turun bukit,sekejap naik.Semput mak nak, but in our case, daddy yang semput nak tolak stroller naik bukit.Owh well, that's what a hunky husband is for.

Myra's baju kurung for EID is ready! Mine on the other hand gonna be done in the 1st week of August. Hopefully everything that I requested for gonna come out right, else? We'll see how lah.

Our eat-right-and-lose-weight program is doing fine so far. No more heavy dinner for us. So these days, we're sticking to the pasta-sandwich dinner. So yea, tho it could be quite tiring as sometimes I have to cook different meals for others, tapi haruslah jugak as we can't expect others to join our pasta-eating cult. he he.

I'm sorta broke, but I think I'll fare better next month. Thanks to C***'s infectious habit, I'm finding myself paying for multiple advance payments too. Advance payments for the car, the house maintenance fees, the loans etc. Oih, now how to go and buy some crappy stuff from the IKEA sale? Me got not money. Darling, pinjam sikit. :P

These days, I've been showering C*** with what-I-want-when-we-have-the-2nd-baby list (no, we're not expecting, yet, I don't think that we're ready. Fine, I'm not. ). Ya know, it's awesome to finally be able to tell the different between the wants and the needs when shopping for a baby. Like yea, now I know that I definitely need an upright deep freezer(supaya my breastfeeding dilemma tidak berulang lagi), a light stroller (a purple McLaren would do) and another car seat. Yea, that's all in my big-stuff-mesti-beli list, besides the other necessities that is. :P

I'm going to drag C*** to hunt for certain food that I've been craving for before Ramadan starts and I only have the coming weekend! Sungguh la tak sempat.

That's about it. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker