of.the weekend bits.&.me.

I think that I'm sorta stuck in one of my so-called-hiatus modes, all thanks to the fact that I've been very much occupied both at home and work.

 I have like tonnes of stuff to write but somehow most of em managed to escape my mind.

Anyway, last Saturday we went to SOGO after a quick trip to the seamstress. Everything was on sale, like usual. I couldn't find anything interesting for myself but couldn't resist from grabbing cute colorful little tops and jeans for the little one. She even got her 1st Nike sandals that day. It's cute, practical and in pink! Myra was too excited about it that she wore it right away and started walking like nobody's business. After a quick lunch at Nandos(the roasted chicken was like super scrawny, previously the serving was sorta decent, sekarang adelah pathetic), terus lah balik as the crowd was starting to get a wee bit unbearable and the little one needed her nap.

Later that night, we went out to hunt for Myra's swimming suit and we eventually found a cute, decent one which got the approval nods from the daddy. he he. There would be like tonnes of water-related stuff during our anniversary weekend getaway, so yea, we hafta equip the little one with proper attires and whatnot too. Now I just need to get her a baby float and a swimming diaper, we wouldn't want her to accidentally pollute the water with her 'waste' now, wouldn't we? :P

So yea, on Sunday, we went to KLCC after attending C***'s friend's wedding (I think the wedding's lovely, especially the dais) as C*** wanted to send his ride to Cars for the ritual cleaning n waxing whilst yours truly on the other hand, in need of some retail therapy and good food. So yea, we had fun walking around (whilst stuffing ourselves with bubble tea, gelatos and whatnot), yes, all of us did a lot of walking that day, the little one included. She seems to be more excited of walking since we got her the new sandal, probably because it's owh-so-soft and lightweight.

We even dropped by at the Petronas Gallery for the current exhibition which I managed to enjoy for a bit since the walking-frenzy little one was busy exploring the exhibition halls with the daddy.

We later made a quick stop at the Toy r Us in search of something educational-but-fun toy for Myra(I think she has just too much baju and not enough toys, I used to have a room full of toys when I were little ), and came out of the store with the shape sorter toy, ya know the one that come with cubes and multiple shapes that you hafta match to their corresponding holes. I bet most of us used to have one when we were little, I know I do. :)


Yea, we're yet to give her any kitchen set, dolls and whatnot. The parents adelah suka the educational stuff, or the way that C*** put it, "a toy to enhance her intellectual and motor skills", yea, tu bapak engineer yang cakap, mummy programmer pulak, ajaq anak tengok educational and entertaining video kat tablet kira ok lah.(Yea, she truly knows how to pick her videos these days and when she's finally bored of em, she'll stand on the tablet instead.Bertuah punya budak) :P

That's about it lah, I've been wanting to write a review bout her birthday gift,

tapi adelah malas, plus she's yet to fully experience the educational bits of it - as she seems to be more interested in chewing the alphabet blocks whilst turning the train upside down so she could play with the wheels. T_T

So yea, I can't wait for our trip up North tomorrow (balik kampung!) and our quick anniversary getaway on Sunday.

Tata!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker