of.random Monday.&.me.

It's Monday and I'm obviously drowning in the endless ocean of Monday blues, so let's be random for a bit.

Managed to get myself a spa-time to loosen up the tensed muscles for a bit on Saturday, like finally! Had a nice sauna, aromatherapy massage (tho the masseuse was sometimes too caught up in her kneading-happy mode, that she forgot that I'm a human, not a dough), a good sea-salt scrubbing (gotta love this one), a facial treatment(which lasted like forever) and hand-wax  treatment.

 I came out from the spa almost 4 hours later, feeling lightheaded and happy. Haih, what's not to love bout having someone to squeeze the stress out of you and scrub you clean as if you're the laziest person on earth ey? Can't wait for another trip next month. Well, after all the countless spa trips, I've learned that to enjoy those massaging, scrubbing and whatnot, malu sila lah tolak tepi.  :P

I'm currently drafting a meal plan for the little one  - as I think that I need to bring along some prepared-ready-to-eat food during our Kuching trip. Am planning to bring some frozen food which I'll stuff into a cooler-box which will also be used to carry the EBM later.

I also need to stock up on her Mamy Poko soft fit pants. It's impossible to use the normal diaper during diaper change when we're on the run - as more often than not, the little one refuse to lie down on the changing table in the baby room, due to some mysterious reasons which obviously I also don't know lah. So yea, a diaper pant is the way to go.

Our Kuching trip gonna be Myra's very 1st flight. I'm praying with every fiber of my being for the little one to behave else musnah lah harapan mak to pester the daddy to bring us jalan-jalan somewhere further.

We gonna turn 2 next month! Time flies, yes? So yea, we're going for somewhere for a short weekend getaway for our 2nd anniversary - nothing super fancy, but I think it's going to be fun and yes, Myra's included. he he. I need to get her a cute decent swimsuit( pardon me, but I'm sorta disturbed with the image of a  little girl wearing two-piece swimsuit that looks like it once belonged to a baywatch actress or something, no matter if she doesn't have any hump or lump or whatsoever to show yet. Parents please, she's just a baby, a Winnie the Pooh swimsuit will do.) and a nice float.:P

Got myself another bag, when am I going to learn to berjimat? Haih.

My dad was in KL for one of his countless seminars last week. He stayed in Seri Pacific since it's merely sekangkang kera away from PWTC where the seminar was being held. So yea, days before, he already called me up, informing (or more like commanding. he he) us that he wished to see the little one. Yea, we're not longer the favourite, now it's all about the baby and it's not like we mind. Initially thought that we just gonna have our dinner at the hotel like we usually do but we ended up in KLCC instead. We reached there when it's already 9PM, so we just settled with a simple dinner at Dome. Myra was being her little nice-self which was great since we got to catch up on some family stuff and enjoyed our food. I even managed to drop by at Sephora for a quick shopping spree tho their shop was already half-closed. :P

We went to somewhere near Batu Kikir, but further in (which is in N9) yesterday for a friend of C***'s wedding. It felt like forever before we finally reached the groom's place. Sungguh lah jauhnya macam the end of the world (I had to resist from asking "Are we there yet?" sebanyak 400 kali), it didn't help when C*** himself had no idea of the place whereabout since we're basically tailing one of his friends' ride. So yea, it took us almost 3 hours to get there T_T, but the food was the savior as it was awesome. he he. :P

We finally bought the fabrics for our baju raya, ya, we're the late bloomers in the excited-nak-raya department. I'm just lucky that I still have a seamstress willing to sew the fabrics into a nice baju kurung for me, else, maybe kena pakai kain tu macam sari.

That's about it. Randomness at its best.

Have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker