of.the 12th month.&.me.

Myra's turning 13 month in 6 days and I'm yet to update on her current milestones, yea, I should learn to be more punctual.

So yea, at 12 month and 24 days

o1. She's now equipped with with 6 little gigi, the latest being her upper left and right lateral incisor. Like wow, 6 gigi in less than 2 months, once the central incisor sprouted a wee bit more than a month back, the others just seem to follow suit. Sungguh pantas! I'm just thankful that she's not down with fever or all those usual teething stuff. Yes, she bites - tho fortunately not frequent. Last few days, she actually bit me on the knee, tempat lain, I rather not say. ha ha.

o2. She could walk in a rather fast pace if ya hold on to both of her hand and if ya just hold to one of em, she'll be minding her steps for a bit, walking slowly like a little penguin. ha ha. She could 'walk' for a step or two without support - as when you're about to count her 3rd step she'll get down and crawl at a lightning speed to you instead. :P

o3. Still a bf baby with her usual 3oz x 4 bottles of ebm from 8am-7pm, together with her breakfast, morning snack, lunch and early dinner at 5pm. She rarely eats at night as she's usually sleepy by 9pm -  most of the time, she'll just stick to me for milk.

o4. She's still a great drama queen (with the separation anxiety intact). I wonder where she got the talent from? :P She'd fake a cry whenever ya try to stop her from doing something, or when you refuse to give her the cellphone for her to chew on, but fret not, the remedy is sorta simple, as we'd usually try to imitate her fake cry (the facial expression, the pouting, voice and all) and she'll ended up laughing - as if knowing that what she's been doing. :P

o5.If ya give her a phone, she'll put it against her ear and mumble something that sounds like "hello" which amuses us to no end. he he. Few days back, she did it with C*** phone which surprised us for a bit since C***'s mobile phone is enclosed within its leather casing, but somehow she knew that it's a phone! I know lah for adult,we could just glance and tell that it's a phone, but for a 12 month to do that, I think she's a genius.

o6.She obviously don't know how to ask for something yet, but she does know how to get someone to 'walk' her - as she'll come to ya, grab both of your hands with hers and pull at em. Previously C*** even sat on his hands so that the little precious won't be able to grab em,but she just tugged at em relentlessly and C*** just gave in to his little daughter. So off he went jalan-jalan pusing satu rumah until his back ached.

o7. During the last checkup, she weighed 8kg. A chubby looking but slim baby. he he. Already done with the pneumococcal vaccination which is great (she had 3 doses altogether) and due for her MMR shot next month. I hafta say that I'm grateful that she's blessed with good health - in a span of 12 months, she had been down with fever only twice - once out of nothing and the 2nd time,due to teething. So far, no cough, flu whatsoever. Alhamdulillah.

There are like tonnes of other stuff which I can't really recall right now, but I'll write it up when I do later.

How much do I adore the little one? I really can't say. :)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker