♥of.Monday rant.&.me.♥

There's nothing more ridiculous than having to wake up  for work whilst it's raining outside and later stuck in the horrible horrible KL's Monday morning traffic.

Haih, the agony.

Please don't mind my Monday blues, let's be random for a bit.

I managed to keep Myra mosquito bites-free for the past 2 days. Mothercare was having its anniversary sale during the weekend, so besides a couple of cute tops, the ocd mummy actually bought all the mosquito-related lotions available on the shelf. Mozzie free lah, soothing balm segala to add up to her existing war-against-nyamok 'equipments'.

 We brought Myra to the Paed  for the 3rd dose of pneumoccocal shot. At one year and 4 days, she weighed 8kg. Sorta slim, yes, but nothing to be worried about since breastfeed babies tend to be leaner plus she's hitting all the expected milestones, so yea, she's doing fine.

Bought myself another bag, tho I've promised myself earlier that I won't as I already ran out of bag quota of the year but ones could use another crossbody bag right? Now with a baby and whatnot, a crossbody is a must.

I submitted an inquiry to Umobile a week back, asking bout my broadband issues - only to be answered a week later - & it's not helping that you hafta wait for ageeees when ya calls up the customer service hotline. Like yea, awesome customer service Umobile, am sure glad that those people don't work for the 999 hotline. *roll eyes*

I've been wanting to drag C*** to Kampachi for the weekend buffet dinner, I just don't know when, what with our restrictions and all. Haih.

Instead of fisher price's Stride to ride lion, I actually got my hand on a Vtech Push and Ride alphabet train (more on it later). I reckon that it's better compared to the boring lion as the 'roaring' gets pretty annoying and it's pretty much what it could do.

Our trip back to Kedah 2 weeks back was fun, managed to stuff my face with loads of crabs (my favourite!) that dad bought at the kuala(together with 20kg of fishes, guess who hafta gut em?Not me.) which were so fresh that they were still jiggling when I put em in the steamer. Also had the fabulous koewteaw kerang that was fried on the top of the good old charcoal stove. It's something ya hafta try to appreciate, small stuff, big different.

I think I need another weekend getaway somewhere, probably would badger C***  to take me somewhere for a short trip sometime soon. A short relaxing break, just the three of us, is basically all that I need.

That's about it, have a good week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker