♥of.the sick people.&.me.♥

I don't know what kind of world we're living in right now. It make me sick to watch video after video of kids being abused. How could a woman(who by nature supposed to be all kind, motherly and all) had the heart to torture a baby, a freaking human baby? Arghhh..tension mak.

I don't wanna call her stupid as it's obvious and she doesn't even deserve to be called stupid as she's far worse than that. Whatever she has against the baby, there's no valid reason to do what she did. I mean, even if the baby poop on you - or your face even, he didn't deserve any beating, he's just a baby. A babyyyyy.

If I could have it my way, she'll be dragged on the streets for a nice grating and for everyone to spit on and later be dumped into a pool loaded with lemon juice and get kicks where it hurts - together with the stupid one behind the camera. Apehal dok eh eh jer? Why can't you just put down your goddam camera and stop the crazy one from hitting the baby?

Kot nak buat proof ke apa, cukup la sikit-sikit - if people could only watch a mere minute of the video,they surely got the point already. Bukannya nak kena tengok an hour long of video of a baby being abused baru lah the people gonna go "AHA!I got it, the baby kena abuse izzit?".

 Sick sick people.

Kid abusers,may Allah have mercy on you.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker