of.post holiday syndrome.&.me.

I'm having the post-public-holiday syndromes today. So yea, reading the incident logs and working on the codes give me headache.

So let's be random for a bit.

o1. C*** is such a sweetheart. He actually helped to wash my ride yesterday, I mean, this is not the usual, drive-the-car-to-the-car-wash wash, this is the he-went-down-with-a-pail-and-whatnot-and-wash-the-car-himself wash. Terima kasih daun keladi darling,err..next week basuh lagi? :D

o2. Since Myra's turning 1 in less than a month and is currently in eager-to-walk mode, am searching high and low for a nice walker-cum-ride for her. Got my eyes on the Fisher price's stride to ride lion. The online reviews are sorta promising, but hafta scout for em at the store so I could scrutinize em for a bit and get my hand on em asap.

o3. I spent the public holiday doing house chores and nothing else. Managed to cook for lunch for the little one and the adults(it has been ages since the last time I made fish curry, but luckily it turned out okay), washed the seat cover of Myra's convertible chair-rocker. It was blardy berdaki. Urgh. Folded the laundry. Did the usual pumping sessions and sorted out the frozen EBM. Made mango yogurt. Washed C***'s white baseball cap twice (he complained that it's not clean enough previously so saya telah memberusnya dengan ganas.he he) etc. Tired? Yes.

o4. I'm dragging C*** out for hi-tea on Saturday. I've made the reservation,so let's.

o5. Bought a new wedges heels over the weekend, but unfortunately it's a bit too..hmpp..I dunno, fragile (due to the material, it's suede leather)? Inappropriate for work? So yea, probably need to hunt for another pair shoes over the weekend.

o6. Am still waiting for the (rather incompetent) girl (who works at the management office) to give me a call so I could collect some stuff. She works at a snail-like pace as if she has all the time in the world (which is a bit annoying if ya ask me) and I'm starting to think that her promise to give me a call in 2 days adelah actually 2 weeks kot. Haih.

o7. Don't think that I'll be able to use the free movie tickets so I'd probably give em away, I don't think that I'll step into a movie theater in the next 5 years. These days, I only watch movies when they are on tv. How lame.

08. Baby brother celebrated his 24th birthday last Saturday. Happy birthday little brother. Study well, do graduate with flying colors, get yourself a great job & later when you're rich and successful, ingatlah orang-orang yang tersayang, get me a VW Scirocco sebijik so I could drive it untuk pegi pasar. Okay thanks. :P

That's about it, I'm done blabbering.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker