♥of.the long weekend.&.me.♥

I know it's the wordless Wednesday, but I feel like rambling for a bit

We were in Malacca for the long weekend as MIL had to go for her scheduled checkup on Friday. So yea, our Friday was sorta well spent as the three of us got to go jalan-jalan for a bit, which mind you, is very rare tho we often spend our weekend in C***'s hometown. Yer lah, if ya hoping to jalan-jalan during the weekend, you're better off staying at home kot, as the crowd is sorta unbelievable & not to mention Malacca adelah super panas.he he (I lived there for a year,I know :P), crowd and super kepanasan don't go well together. Now that we are with the baby, the uncomfortable jalan-jalan,more often than not, is not an option.

Myra turned 11mth on Friday hence the jalan-jalan(refer above), I'd take it as our little private celebration - tho truthfully it was me who badgered C*** to take us to the Taming Sari tower days before. he he. I'm very persistent ya see? In a good way of coz which turned out to be great since C*** himself seemed to enjoy the ride - the lack of crowd made it more enjoyable, no long queue and the cabin was somewhat empty. Or should I say that he was more excited about it than I am? After all, at RM10/ride, it's dirt cheap. Boleh la kalau nak naik lagi 20 kali.

After the ride, went to MP which's my 1st in the last..hmpp..10 years? Yea, it has been that long since my Alpha year in MMU. 10 freaking years, it feels like yesterday. The mall has been refurbished but it still has the 'old' atmosphere to me. We stopped by at Starbuck for drinks, Watsons for Myra's vitamin and Mcd for the fattening food(tho we're not hungry) and got home by Maghrib as we had a malam berinai to attend and SIL to visit.

The rest of the weekend was pretty normal, laze around, a quick drive by the beach watching people flying kites (I'm so going to bring Myra out to the beach to fly a kite once she's big enough, on 2nd thought, I don't even know how to fly a kite myself, so how ah?) .

By Sunday night,we reached home around 10pm, exhausted but I still had to unpack the bags, prepared Myra's ebm, cook her porridge,yada yada. The drive back from Malacca lasted for over than 3 hours, thanks to the weekend traffic - if ya throw another hour into that, it would be as long as it takes to reach Kedah from KL. Talks about Kedah, I can't wait to balik kampung already.

That's about it. Hafta write on Myra's 11mth milestones later. Our little precious is turning one in less than a month! :)

Good day, tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker