of.cooking.&.me.

Finally getting to the end of the current project 1st UAT cycle - without any major issues, which is a hugeee relief.

I detest coming to work only to discover there's something waiting to be fixed, but on the other hand, adelah bagus that they've discovered the bugs here and there whilst in UAT, kot masa production nanti, it's going to be another story.

On a lighter note, now that the moolah is in,adelah awesome as I didn't put much expectation on the performance bonus which turned out to be great after all. I'm thankful for the rezeki. I mean, last year has been a so-so year for me, job wise - as it was quite an easy year for me, not much of workload(except for some phases when I was almost drown in my own workload) due to my pregnancy and looong maternity leave.

So yea, time to spend some of the hard earned moolah, yes?

Work aside.

We finally managed to get our hands on the extra high chairs. Yup, bought 2 more high chairs for the little one which gonna be placed in both kampung, one in Malacca and Kedah later on. I know having 3 of the same stuff is hardly berjimat, but think of it as an investment lah kan and the hassle free balik kampung trip as there are less stuff to angkut, plus it's not like the chair gonna rot like cheese or something, silap silap boleh guna sampai anak yang ke2, ke3, ke 4, eh?

Talking bout high chair which equals to meal time, the little one is having a wee bit of trouble when it comes to food lately, I reckon that she's teething - as her gum is rather swollen and if I'm not imagining stuff, I swear I could already see 2 big rabbit teeth emerging - but since I'm an obsessive mum who can hardly wait for her baby's 1st tooth, I might be imagining stuff after all. :P

Cepat laa anak tumbuh gigi. Your mummy is getting bored of cooking porridge already. Bila la pulak nak makan nasi goreng, pasta, cheese sandwich,bread pudding ke ape ke? Owh, she's having chicken + pumpkin + sweet peas rice porridge for lunch/dinner and mango yogurt with cous cous for breakfast.

I also made scrambled egg with caramelized onions and mushroom wrap for C*** for breakfast (at 6.30am!) - tho he didn't really request for daily breakfast for him to take to the office (he's pemalu just like that), tapi during my malas day, he'll ended up sending texts saying that he's starving and the sort, apekah maknanya itu? Yea another way of saying "I'm starving because my wife was too sleepy to make me breakfast" T_T Fine darling, fine.

Apelah nak masak untuk esok pulak? Hmpph..

On another lighter note, am going to make C*** take us on a little tour of his kampung this weekend. Me likey. :P

Owh tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker