of.cars.&.me.

Driving a car with EPS feels sorta weird. The steering wheel sometimes feels as light as a feather(which is almost cartoon like) and the next second, it's as heavy as the steering wheel of the manual iswara that I used to drive years back in driving school (fine, I exaggerated, it's not as heavy). Absolutely something that I hafta learn to get used to.Hmphh..

Still think that some(note the some before ya go berserk) "big car" owners, are those with small brains or none at all. I mean, they probably sold off their brains for gold - hence the money for the spanking big cars - else I can't see why they think(if they ever think at all) that it's OKAY to cut queues (aku pakai kereta mahal, make ways!), park in the middle of the road/parking entrance for their convenience's sake etc etc. Owh, people with small cars pon sometimes included, it's just that most of the time it's the one with the big car, big car = big powahh = ignorance! Owh, kau susah nak parking sebab kereta aku ada kat tengah? Sooo? o_O

Talking bout car,think that I need to get the new ride to be tinted asap. It's not amusing to drive a car whilst feeling like you're inside an aquarium. Sungguh jelas segalanya tanpa perlu bersuluh. T_T

On a lighter note, the company financial year gonna end this month, otherwise known as hujung bulan tiga dapat bonus. :P

Not expecting much as last year KPI is only somewhere above the average (due to my long maternity leave, limited projects yada yada) compared to the year before yang sangat lah super flying color, but I do hope that it's enough for me to spend em on something for the loved ones(something new for everybody perhaps?) and probably a short trip for our little family, C***, Myra & me! :) (Myra's going to have her 1st plane ride in June! Yey!)

On a lighter note, it's the time of the year again, let's fill up the efiling - (whilst hoping ade terlebih bayaq :P).

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker