of.the new week.&.me.

Us,at an organic shop, somewhere.

Me: "Dear look, organic alphabet pasta!"
C***: "Hmpp..colorful."
Me: "Let's buy em for Myra okay, cute lah pasta abc, pastu color macam-macam..yada yada"
C***: "So..lepas makan ni, terus terer abc lah?"
Me: T_T

Guys, they just can't appreciate cute stuff as much we do, yes? :P

Owh, my C*** is back. 2 long weeks without the other half is kinda miserable for me. I miss having someone to talk to after a long day at work - not like I can't talk to someone else,but it's just different. Talking to C*** is like talking without thinking(ya know what I mean?), it goes naturally, without any sort of filtering or whatnot.

After all, our relationship kicked start on those hours spent talking to each other years back.

So am I thankful to finally have my C*** back? Owh yea. :P

On a lighter note, our little precious is 9 month young today! Alhamdulillah. (This calls for a cake, but just for the mummy and daddy of coz.)

She got her 2nd dose of pneumococcal shot last week. She's doing fine, tho her paed was a bit concerned on her slow weight gain. Which got me thinking that I should stop her usual oatmeal menu and supply her with more milk. Yer lah, she's been eating well and whatnot, cuma berat je tak macam dipam-pam and selalunya orang nak lose weight makan oat lah kan? ha ha.

My bad, the mum unintentionally put her 9 month old sweetheart on a diet. So yea, no more oatmeal for her for the time being. She needs all the fatty goodness in the world for now. Say hello to cheese. :P

Owh she loves her baby-version of mashed potato. White potatoes + sweet potatoes + pumpkin + a small dollop of unsalted butter and cheeeese. Serve em warm. Nyummeh.

Talking bout her weight, if ya ask me, I think it's in the genes. Both of her parents adelah sorta scrawny when we were little(I stopped being scrawny during high school and the same goes for C***), but look at us now! Bagaikan johan. T_T

That's about it. Have a great week - tho it just gonna be another short working week for yours truly.

Tata.


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker