♥of.the 1st.&.me.♥

Today's the end of yet another long weekend(HELLO miserable morning traffic!) - thanks to the public holidays, so yea, the next one gonna be in what? May?

Well, we went back to Malacca, without C*** for the 1st time - and am not planning to do it again. It's like balik kampung without the orang kampung. It felt different, but I lived.

Myra was attacked by the nyamok as usual - not that I wasn't equipped will all sort of nyamok-killing stuff, I even got us the all-natural ubat nyamok (mungkin terlebih natural sampai tak berkesan, I even spotted few nyamok in the gel container, I thought it's suppose to halau the nyamok, not attract them to it.Urghh), I even sprayed the room with fumakila segala before bedtime and whatnot, tatapiii...the nyamok still managed to have countless bites of me and Myra. Talks about nyamok zaman sekarang, maybe sudah mutated to super-nyamok.

So yea, the little precious is looking rather spotty. he he. Among all the traits that she inherited from me, why lah it includes the super-sensitive-t0-nyamok-bites skin (& not the dimple?). A tiny nyamok bite will make the skin swells macam digigit naga, not pretty. She'd be better off with her daddy's amazing nyamok-proof skin. Owh well. Enough complaining.

Besides the nyamok, everything else was rather dandy. The little precious got daily visit from her arrays of fans - her little second cousins. They came over to PIL house as early as 8am to play with her and took like 100010 pictures. he he. Myra loves the attention tho she'd sometime went ek ek after realizing that her mummy's not around. Oih, dah banyak dayang-dayang pon nak mummy jugaakk.

A note to self, must bring her convertible rocker-chair during balik kampung next time as she's been eating rather poorly without her high-chair . Punya la susah nak kasi makan if ya just put her on your lap. Now that she's so mobile, she'll wiggle herself free pehtu sebok nak memanjat segala. Oih..mak stress nak. She was basically living on milk and fruits throughout the weekend as I'd stuff her with banana/dragon fruits whenever possible as more often than not,she refused to stay still for porridge.

Owh, but fret not, she's back to her usual good-eater self when we got back home on Monday. So all is well.

On a lighter note, little brother has been calling me daily, from India. Yesterday he called, told me that he bought me a yellow saree.(Yellowww??? I hope it's not in one of those blinding tones) ha ha. I intentionally skipped from answering his 'kakak-nak-saree-color-apa?' question from him earlier, as I've been wanting to see his taste in choosing those kinda stuff. Ya know, since our dad has an awesome taste when it comes to fabrics and whatnot, so mari lah tengok whether his only son pon sama or not. :P

C*** on the other hand, will be back, bearing tonnes of teh botol, I hope. I'm a sucker for jasmine tea hence the love for teh botol. :)

That's about it, hope that we'll be able to have a trip back to Kedah in a week or two. I'm missing my parents quite miserably - and they've been complaining about not being able to see Myra for more than a month now. Sob.

Have a good short working week (again!).

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker