of.the 1st day.&.me.

The 1st day at work after a long weekend is bleh. Like yea, especially when you ended up coming to a half empty office - so demotivating.

Well, the holiday was sorta well spent - tho I was initially hoping for a trip up North - I got to have like tonnes of Myra&Mummy time with the little one. It's heart-warming that she'd just be quite whilst we're on the bed,cuddling. Ya know, it's amazing when the little one's starting to learn how to be manja and all that. hi hi. Yea, I'm a mum, excuse my I'm-easily-amazed-ness.

January has been a lucky month for us (awesome way to start a year ey?) , we won a month supply of Huggies for Myra(to add up to her piling supply of diapers, tho we half expected the diapers to be our usual Huggies Ultra, but it ended up to be the one in red, the dry comfort thingy, owh well, boleh lah. Benda free.) and I got my hands on free movie tickets. It's nothing much really, but it's amusing to find yourself getting stuff for free - over nothing. An indicator of a prosperous year perhaps? Alhamdulillah. :)

I'd like to think that I've grown up to be someone self-sufficient but I'm missing my other half,terribly. Well, C***, I hope you're not reading this. :P

Myra loves kiwi. hi hi. (Why do I have to write stuff bout Myra in each post? Errr..) Introduced her to gold kiwi(the normal one tend to be a wee bit masam, I don't wanna risk her sakit perot) last weekend and she loves em.

MIL complimented her good palate - which obviously inherited from her parents yang suka makan, plus I think it's due to the fact that she's a bf baby, a bf baby adelah sangat bagus when it comes to variety of food since she's been familiarized with em thru the milk . I mean, at 8 months, she'd eat almost everything that I prepared for her. Today she's having quinoa + broccoli + tofu + carrot + pumpkin.

Owh, I finally introduced her to ikan bilis. To tell ya the truth, I don't really favour the idea of ikan bilis for babies as it's on the salty side. So yea, the ocd mummy, went ahead and soaked the little fishes overnight before frying em up in a wee bit of olive oil before grinding them.

Talking bout the fishes, it reminded me of our conversation

Me: " Orang letak ikan bilis dlm porridge baby, tapi sikit jer."
C*** : "Apesal sikit?"
Me: " 1st time lah kasi, takot dia allergic, nanti susah pulak."
C*** : "Ade ke orang allergic ikan bilis? Tak penah dengar pulak."
Me: T_T

I'm too paranoid for my own good, but only on certain stuff, else I'm pretty much adventurous lah. Seriously. :P

I'm looking forward to get myself some nice stuff this year(a new ride included, tho we hafta down-sized a little, owh well? I don't mind as long as we'll be able to reach our goal), ya know, for the past 8 months, I'd usually spent my paycheque for the little one, now that I think we've got everything covered, let's start to spend on things for ourselves lah pulak, tho I doubt that I'll stop buying stuff for the little one. People in the baby stuff industry are evil I tell ya, they tempt ya with cute stuff like all the time. Urgh.

That's about it. Have a great (short) working week people.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker