of.the 8th month.&.me.

Myra gonna turn 9 months in 10 days - then the mummy baru terhegeh-hegeh nak update on her 8 month milestones.

Here it goes,

o1. Separation anxiety, yes she got it. It hard for her to see me off to work without breaking into tears. Don't cry for me Argentina, err..Myra.

o2. She had her 1st jatuh-katil moment, ya, it's a milestone. I think my heart skipped a beat that night - tho she escaped with nothing but a tiny bruise on her upper lip (yer, dia tergolek terkena her toiletries basket that I happened to put on the floor next to our bed) and I swear to myself to never let her sleep on our bed alone anymore. Now once she's asleep, she gonna be transferred to her baby cot.

o3. She's good in eating. I've introduced her to yogurt,quinoa, tofu and some other stuff and she's fine with em. Her current favourite is homemade mango yogurt with oatmeal for dinner. She also loves her salmon - tapi lepas tu bila kiss kiss, bau ikan. :P

o4. She's like sooo manja now, every morning, she'd wake up and crawl over to me (she usually wakes up in our bed as I'll bring her in bed with us when she wakes up for her morning feed, which usually around 5-6am) and sondol-sondol until her head rested on my chest, tummy or celah ketiak.ha ha. The famous saying of 'suka duduk celah ketiak mak' is somewhat true. :)

o5. She (finally) calls me mama! Yey! Yea, it's for real now. Previously I thought that the 'mama' thingy is just one of her various blabbers. But these days, she'll scream(yea, she screams) mama when she sees me back from work or when I suddenly disappear from her sight or when I walk right in front of her and refuse to pick her up. Sungguh dia pantang if balik kerja tak dukung dia, lagi lah dia scream for her mama dengan penuh drama. Eh, it rhymes! :P

o6. She could stand whilst holding to something with one hand, and yesterday I caught her trying to stand by herself, tapi of coz lah tidak berjaya .hihi

o7. It's hard for her to stay still, so much so it takes tonnes of perseverance to put on her clothes and diapers - the same goes when changing her soiled diapers. Baru jer nak basuh her bum, dah laju dia bangun nak crawl.Aaaa..the horror.

o8. Still no gigi. Gigi dimana kau gigi, tho her toothless grin seems to be harmless, but if kena geget still adelah sakit. Yea, don't underestimate the gum okie.

o9. She's still a bf baby. She takes 3ozx5 bottles of ebm whilst I'm away at work - besides her solid food. :) Yea,I'm thankful for the rezeki. Let's see if we'll be able to hit the 1 year mark in April. hi hi.

1o. She likes to copy stuff that you do. Last night,I was in bed, watching tv whilst scratching an itch on my arm, suddenly she crawled over to me and rubbed my arm on the same spot.hihi. Baik hati sungguh nak tolong garukan mummy.

Well, I'm eternally grateful for our healthy and happy baby.



Mummy & daddy love ya baby, like a lot.♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker