of.the unfortunate events.&.me.

I'm feeling sorta under the weather today. Sore throat, headache, aching body, ya name it, I got it. Was thinking of dropping by at the doc office for MC but work comes 1st. Had a meeting to attend which ended up with the so-no-fortunate event aka kena saman dgn DBKL (lagi! Okay bkn la byk kali sgt,baru 2 kali tho not like I want to have more of the saman.)

So yea, more parking please, seeing the Full Parking sign when you're already 5 minutes late is nothing to be merry about - all thanks to the unexpected morning traffic. Bila tahunnn laaaa takkan jam nih? Padahal construction dah bertahun-tahun,ubah sana sini, the outcome? Me = losing my hard-earned moolah. Ingat my moneh petik kt pokok ape?

Anyway, I was on half day off yesterday since the baby refused to be bottle-fed, so yea, whilst in the meeting, I was waiting for the inevitable call from MIL "Myra nangis tamau minum susu harini,nangis tak stop-stop. Balik la yer" - but it didn't happen.

I hope there's something that I can do to fix this. Tapi semua efforts adelah macam sia-sia as she's a very hesitant learner when it comes to bottle feeding, as if every day her memory is wiped clean pasal botol,macam "bottle whatt?". She's still 2 months too young for solid food, so yea, hope that she gonna hang in there and be a good girl.

Owh, bila la millions of moneh gonna fall out of the sky nih? If not in USD, RM pon okay lah, as long as its not Rupiah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker