of.raya.&.me.

Okay, I'm a wee bit late, but raya sebulan kan?

So yea, Happy EID Mubarak, maaf zahir batin.

o1
. We spent the 1st 2 days of raya in Malacca and the rest of the EID break in Kedah. Yup, it's C***'s turn this year.

o2. I didn't pull any Neng Yatimah's act tho I didn't get to spend the 1st day of EID with the family. I'm naturally stoic just like that, dalam hati,lain cerita.

o3. I missed out on Tok's awesome meaty kuah kacang. Sob sob. Balik Kedah sempat jumpa ketupat palas jer - which is not my favourite. Haih, mak kempunan.

o4.Didn't get to buy anything for the parents and lil brother for EID - since I didn't get to really shop for raya. Resorted to kasi-duit-raya-beli-lah-ape2-yang-suka method instead. Ampun maaf dipinta.

o5.Our little precious was showered with duit raya whilst the parents pulak adelah vice versa.

o6.Got myself a HP wedges for raya, courtesy of C***. Thanks love. Err..err..the diamond ring that I'm crave for,bila pulak?hehehehe :P

o7. We ended up wearing our nikah outfit during the 1st day of EID since we're a no-fuss couple just like that (plus Myra's too small to appreciate fancy baju sedondon and all that) . 2nd time pakai and maybe the last jugak lah adenya. Heavy beaded modern kurung = not so baby and nursing friendly, so much so that I was already in tops and long skirt when we went back to Rembau to visit C***'s grandpa.he he.

o8. Bought a pair of cute cotton baju kurung (in pink! hehe) for Myra which a tad too big at 50% off on the 2nd day of raya (Yer, beli baju raya after raya). ha ha. Ape nak buat nak, pasal baju kurung mummy mu adelah cheapskate sebab dia pon tak berapa minat berkurung segala. he he. I mean, no point of buying fancy expensive kurung for babies la kan? They grow up so fast, too fast. :P

o9. Tho the lack of shopping spree, I'm a wee bit broke this month due to my Medela FS and the visit to the gynae.

10. 4 months of exclusively bf yo! Alhamdulillah. I could practically bf with both of my eyes closed now. I'm praying for an endless rezeki for the baby for months to come. Tamau susu ibu lembu plis. :)

That's about it, happy weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker