of.the other half.&.me.

Just realized that I hardly write bout C*** these days. he he. No, it's not an indicator that I'm loving that other half of mine any less. He's still my intan payung and all that as I'm his - ha ha, sila muntah.

So yea, to commemorate the undying love, am going to whip up something nice for iftar later. How bout grilled lamb with herbs sounds to you darling? :p

Well, it has been pretty cold during the night these days, so much so that the little precious refused to sleep on her bed but prefers to sleep on ours instead - she could sleep whilst being cuddled tapi the moment we put her on her bed terus ek ek padahal dah tido terkulai layu dah an hour ago. Tsk tsk. I think she loves our thick duvet. It's warm and comfy, siap ade bau mak bapak dia kan? Maybe rasa sungguh safe and secure.

So yea, I've been sandwiched together between C*** and the baby due to her latest liking. Sampai lenguh badan mak ni nak oii (so please get mummy that super awesome bed once ya grow up). Imagine sleeping like a log, static je, takot terpenyek itu budak since she's a heat-magnet. Dah letak dia kt tepi but somehow she'll managed to roll over, tup tup she'll rest her head against my arm. he he. So much so that I often wake up at night just to switch my sleeping position.

Yer, switch sleeping position dalam sedar okay, tak boleh suka-suka hati mamai nak pusing-pusing tarik selimut segala and C*** in between his mamai-ness, he would pat me back to sleep - which is funny but sweet,dah tua-tua pon tido ade orang nak tepuk.

Talking about sweet, would be nice to have a glass of iced sugar cane juice for iftar later. C***, belikan please? ThanksIloveyou.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker