of.EID spirit.&.me.

We finally bought something for the baby (& none for ourselves except for a tub of Lecka lecka ice cream, owh wait a min, it's actually just for me) in the spirit of EID this year.


Cute rompers,a pink dress and a little pretty white dress - no, it's not the party-princess kinda dress. It's an all white English cotton baby dress. It's so adorable that I feel like getting one myself - tho of course it would be a tough luck finding it my size (& gaining C***'s nods of approval to wear it - he has a certain reservation on me wearing whites, senang ternampak bebenda yang tak patut katanya.ehem).

Owh, it's already the 2nd week on Ramadhan but it was my 1st time going to the bazaar yesterday. We went there without the baby so it sorta feels like the old days again. It was drizzling and we forgot the umbrella so yea, we were walking hand in hand in the rain, how romantic. :P haha.

After all the romantic-ness that we went thru, ended up beli popia and murtabak jer. Same old,same old. Menu yang sama jer each time.

On a lighter note, we're yet to find anything interesting for the parents. Perhaps I could find something nice from British India for dad as he digs linen shirt but I'm running out of idea of what to get for mum and the PIL. Tengok lah macam mana, as it gets a wee bit hard to go on shopping spree these days - the mini-us itu suka buat perangai before her nap time and each time we're out, masa tuuu jugak la dia nak tido. he he.

That's about it, enough of multitasking (I'm blogging and pumping actually.heheheh). I'm going to catch some Zzzz with C*** and the baby.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker