of.mellowed.&.me.



Who would have thought that I'll be the 1st person to be in the office today.Rajin sungguh saya - rajin ada makna, harini balik awal. Yey!. :P

Well, life has been pretty interesting lately. Working life is back on track (& the workload's catching up on me) and the baby's finally fine with bottle feeding. The amount increased from 8oz/day to 15oz-18oz/day in just a week. I'm glad. Alhamdulillah.

It's good to know that she's not starving whilst I'm at work - and due to the increasing demand, am finally getting myself the Medela FS. Huuu..Swing works fine for me but since I'm already back to work and whatnot, timing is rather crucial. So let's not waste much time (time's gold ya know?) and grab the FS instead. It's an investment but I'll make sure that it's a money well spent. InsyaAllah.

Well, this morning, after kissing C*** goodbye as he's leaving for work and preparing the EBM for the baby, I still had sometime to kill before getting ready for work - so I lie awake next to Myra with my lips on the side of her head - breathing in her baby smell whilst my dam of tears threaten to break. he he. Takde lah sedih, it's just that the realization of how I'm blessed with such gift and whatnot, adelah a wee bit mengharukan perasaan.

I think I've sorta mellowed after the marriage and the baby. Sentimental terlebih and this came from the former raksaksa gorgon. :P As much as I like to put up a stoic front, saya sebenarnye adelah hopelessly emotional bout certain stufff tho I'm still pretty tough on the other side and it ain't easy to break me. Coin pun ade 2 sides kan? Manusia lagi la banyak sides - the ugly sides of people adelah yang paling menakotkan, but fret not la kan?

For God's always watching and listening. :)

Owh, I need a shopping spree, like desperately. Nak wedges Clarks yang cantik plis.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker