of.routines.&.me.

Just finished my 1st pumping session of the day whilst waiting for the clock to hit 7am so I could get ready for work.No, it's not what ya think. I don't do 100 push ups for flat tummy - tho flat tummy is nice - but since I don't have issues with tummy (my never ending issue is still the ever so curvaceous butt), so yea, push ups what? :P

Owh back to the pumping - things that bf mommies do lah kan? A year back I would wait for my get-up-for-work time whilst lying on the bed covered with a thick duvet, sekarang tidak lagi.

My morning routines these days usually start right after sahur or around 6am as I need to check on Myra's ebm - put em in individual bottle for each feeding (she's one fussy little precious, she loves fresh ebm compared to the frozen one hence the early morning pumping session - at least she'll get 6-7oz of fresh ebm for the day, ditambah pula with the existing chilled stock), pack the cooler bag, take a shower then DF si kecik before getting ready for work.

Yea, it makes me feel a whole lot better to leave for work after seeing that contented look on her face.

On a lighter note, we went back to Malacca during the weekend. It was blissful since it the weather was on mild side. The little precious pulak loves being in the centre of attention seperti biasa. Memang attention seeker.

On another lighter note, we're going back to Kedah in a week or two.

I can't wait.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker