of.the 4th month.&.me.


Our little 4 months old bubble-maker.

Noticed that I haven't write much bout our little precious lately, at 4 months she's able to

o1. Turn to sleep on either left or right side without any help. Every night I would nurse her on our bed before placing her on her crib and she would turn herself to face me depending on which side of the bed I'm on, if mummy baring belah kiri, pusing kiri, if baring belah kanan, pusing kanan. Very clever lah you.

o2. She's now an expert when it comes to rolling over from her back to her front - tho sometimes tangan dia tersangkut but she's so determined to keep her head and shoulder high sambil tersengih-sengih sampai penat.

o3. I think she's pretty selective of people these days as she would bolayan certain strangers - an aunt at our condo's management office assumed that "baby can't see clearly yet" hence the reason why Myra remain stoic even after she clapped and sang to her, dia bukan tak nampak lah aunty, she just don't favor you. She could basically see across the room now, you just don't tickle her fancy walaupon ade kat depan batang hidung. he he

Owh, she also refused to be with anyone but mummy during nite time (especially when she's getting sleepy) - that I usually need to squeeze my shower-solat-dinner-sterilizing bp into a very tight time frame as she usually gets pretty cranky when it comes to her tiduuu time, so yea, saya suka berbaring atas katil lepas makan untuk kecomelan yang sejati. Thankyouverymuch.

o4. Many commented that she's very 'keras'. haha. I mean, she could basically stand and melompat spring when ya hold her up, ini lah budak kecik yg selalu perasan besar. Sometimes she refused to sit and would insist on standing up and she'd do her walking-act (I should record this later). Merangkak pon belum,ade hati nak berjalan.

o5. Most of her sleep suits are getting a bit tight (sidetrack sekejap, not milestones related) - including the expensive ones that my mum bought overseas, ini lah padahnya, dulu macam sayang nak pakai, like seriously, baju tidoq keciiik yang harga ratus-ratus, takkan pakai hari-hari?(I'm a cheapskate, I won't spend more than 60 bucks for a sleep suit, buat ape baju tido mahal2 nih? My moneh don't grow on trees.) Sekarang dah mengecil pulak. Simpan untuk next adik kot? Ehem, okay lambat lagi. :P

Yes, since the budak kecik sedang membesar bagaikan johan, most of her baju dah nampak macam balut nangka dah (but still owh so cute, pardon my suka-puji-anak-sendiri-ness). Some of her 3-6 months clothes no longer fits. Owh, time for clothes sorting and shopping. Babies are indeed very expensive.

o6. It has been more than a month since I got back to work after 3 months of maternity leave and she still loathes bottle-feeding. If she could go on puasa sunat, I think she would as she would prefer to have nothing to do with bottles and such whilst I'm away, so much so that MIL hafta spoon-feed her these days - tu pon tanak sangat, max 9oz from 8am to 7pm. I initially thought it's the EBM, but it tastes fine (yer, I tasted it, I currently provided her with fresh chilled EBM, no frozen ones for her yet).

She used to be sorta okay with bottles during the last few weeks(she could finished 4-5 bottles of 3oz), sekarang terus tanda pangkah - hence the prolonged and multiple nursing sessions during the night. I read somewhere that it's fine for babies to do that (refuse feeding during the day, cover balik waktu malam), as she would eventually get the needed amount of the calories of the day. Haih, I'm still hoping that she'll take the bottle, else maybe it's time to experiment on the sippy cup.

o7. Our little precious is a little person with big needs. She particularly loves attentions. Try to leave her alone after a short goo goo ga gah session and she's go bonkers the seconds ya left her side. Owh sungguh drama, belajaq dengan sapa la ni? So yea, I'd still need to use the loo with the door opens sometimes - so we could 'talk'. :P

That's about it lah. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker