of.the birthday.&.me.

I just got a year older over the weekend. Yup, I'm now 27 years young yo! :P

Alhamdulillah.

Well, I'm fine with the getting older thingy. I have nothing against getting old and whatnot - as I'm thankful for being able to live this long and blessed with good health, great families, awesome other half and a little precious whom I can't now live without.

Yes, I'm pretty much thankful for everything but the (birth) day itself was rather uneventful as I was dragged had to attend a stranger's wedding. Don't get me wrong, I love weddings, but to attend a solemnization of strangers adelah absurd on so many levels. Ya know how solemnization is, it's usually a family-affair thing and being stuck in the middle of unknown people adelah sungguh bleh. I bet they even wondered who on earth am I. This one particular Macik even asked me where the bathroom is and when I shrugged she went "Owh, ingatkan family tuan rumah". Like, see? Saya adelah the odd one di situ, I didn't belong to any side of the family, tatapiiii tetap tercongok di situ. Memang sungguh WTF.

On top of that, my baby was sleepy and cranky. It didn't help when being inside the house felt like being in an oven and pasar tani all at the same time. So when the baby's moody, so was the mummy lah. To add salt to the wound, there's this one particular macik - yang konon nak beramah mesra came over and squeezed my baby hard on her cheeks and my baby screamed her lugs out lah kan? Dah la mengantok, panas plak tu, dah tu manusia mane pulak datang pecet-pecet pipi. Dengan tidak bersalah, she went "Alaa,menangis pulak dia". Dahhhh tuuu, yang kau pegi pecet pipi dia kenapa? Ini anak orang okay, bukan anak beruang.Would ya like it if I were to pinch you hard on the cheeks tak bersebab? Tengok jer tak boleh? Tangan tu gatal kan?

Yes, I'm a control freak. I loathes strangers yang tetiba tah mana datang and raba/hold/squeeze my baby. It bothers me, like a lot.

Owh, we later ended up sitting in the car throughout the whole event as my baby could only be soothed with the existent of the air-con. We spent the next hour playing games on the celly (more like me playing, Myra watching), cam-whoring and nursing. It was so much fun, being with the baby never fails to amuse me.

Myra tengah membilang dah berapa kali kena kiss dengan mummy.

So yea, next time someone ajak pegi kenduri tah sapa-sapa, I'm going to fake a diarrhea or something. Hmpphhh..

Yea, so much of a happy birthday me.
Saya gembira la sangatt. *roll eyes*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker