of.another review.&.me.

I've been wanting to write bout our new favorite diaper for Myra. (Sungguh la mak mak skrang.)

Half of our diapers stock.

Well, to date, our little precious is still on Mamy Poko and Huggies Ultra/Dry Comfort and to add to the existing selections, we decided to try a Japanese made diaper - GOO.N. We were 1st introduced(introduced ke? More like dipaksa tengok by the salesperson) to it whilst grocery shopping at the nearby Jusco.

Simplicity at its best.

There's nothing fancy bout the packaging but the diaper adelah sungguh lembuuut, the quality is comparable to Mamy Poko (the salesperson insisted on its premium quality) but yea, I personally think it's softer and silkier to the touch and it comes in multiple designs in each pack. Owh, the sizing is a wee bit different too compared to Mamy Poko and Huggies as its S size is rather big macam size M dah. he he.

Price wise, it's a wee bit on a high side (kot), err..lupa pulak price berapa but it's not as cheap as Petpet lah for sure. he he. The diaper is treating Myra well so far, no diaper rash whatsoever but we're still on our 1st pack, so we'll decide later whether it's a keeper or not.

Owh yea, I googled and found out that there's another version of the diaper that actually comes with a wetness indicator. Too bad it's not available locally, kot tak teringin mak nak try nak, zaman mak dulu tadak. ha ha. :P

Yea, being a mum ni memang kiasu sikit - hence the emotional bit during the wedding that we went to previously (refer previous post). These days I just cannot tahan seeing the lil precious being uncomfortable semata-semata nak senangkan hati orang lain - like if I'm not there pon, the event is still on kan?. I mean, I'm the adult, I could surely survive the muka-gembira-tapi-hati-membara thing but babies mane lah reti kan? They cry to convey their feelings.

I'm not trying to spoil the baby (asyik nak kena duduk tempat ber-aircon segala), perhaps it's just the motherly instinct. Kang nanti budak kecik tu demam ke ape ke, sape yang tak tido malam? Sape yang rasa macam nak menangis? Yes, it's your truly.

It's true that people can't resist cute babies, tapi nak pecet-pecet ke, nak agah-agah ke,ape ke, please do mind your limit la kan? Babies are not public properties. Some parents probably won't tell it straight to your face tho they are not happy with your excessive level of 'friendliness', so yea, pepandai lah control diri sendiri. I'd usually refrain myself from being too excited toward others' babies. Walaupon rasa macam nak pecet-pecet pipi sampai leper, nak ruffle their soft black hair tapi ku tahan jebat - unless la they are close relatives, tu lain citer. Anak orang yang terjumpa dekat mall, jangan lah gatal-gatal yer. Tengok sudah.

Owh, let's leave it at that.

I'm going to drop by at the gyne's office tomorrow for a post-natal checkup and hopefully it won't be long as I'm going to drag myself into the next door spa.(Yea, like literally next door from the doc's office). Yea, the last time I went for a spa treatment is like a year ago, how time flies ey? If I'm a kuali, maybe sudah berkerak - luckily I'm not. Manusia boleh scrub diri sendiri tapi kekadang adelah malas. So let's get someone to do it for us instead. he he.

Okay, later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker